Fully Air conditioned
This architecturally designed and renovated tranquil historic home with swimming pool in the heart of Byron Bay is five minutes easy level stroll to the glorious main beach and shops, restaurants and cafes.
Situated in the Golden Triangle, one of Byron's best street it includes:
* seven luxurious bedrooms to sleep up to 12 adults in a flexible plan including king size, queen size and single beds in separate sections of the house, providing privacy and separate retreats
* Reverse cycle Air-Conditioning
* 100 per cent cotton bed and bath linen with pool/beach towels provided
* luxury bathrooms with hair dryers
* a natural magnesium-chlorinated swimming pool
* sunlounges, outdoor bean bags, tables and umbrellas to enjoy poolside activities on the large deck
* lush tropical gardens including front and rear lawns
* free WI-FI
* off street parking for up to three cars (two front and one rear)
* LCD televisions with Apple TV and a large selection of DVDs for all ages and luxurious day-bed style sofa
* massive north facing decks and outdoor entertaining spaces with BBQ and outdoor dining tables and chairs
* enormous pantry with two large fridges and an upright frost-free freezer
* gourmet kitchen fitted for lavish dinner parties and family meals comfortably seating 14 people at a huge bespoke dining table made by a local craftsman from recycled timber floorboards
* perfect home for family holidays in a quiet and peaceful part of town.
You will never want to leave!
Families and small groups encouraged - NO Schoolies or parties etc.
The Byron Pavilion is ideal for families and small groups who wish to have a quiet and relaxing holiday.
We do not accept Party, Stag, Bachelor, Hens, Schoolies or other event bookings.
The property is located in a residential area and to ensure that many visitors like yourselves can visit and experience what it is like to be a Byron local we ask that you show our neighbours the same respect you would your own.
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is not tolerated. We adopt the stringent noise and neighbours policy of the Holiday Letting Organisation (HLO).
Online safety and bookings
The Byron Pavilion wants to ensure all our tenants are protected against fraud. For your added security, The Byron Pavilion is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts as all payments are made direct to the owner in Australia. Ensure you are dealing with the owner and confirm by Australian telephone for all bookings.