Luxury Self-Contained Accommodation in Katoomba
A short stroll to the world famous Echo Point with its Three Sisters and views across the Jamison Valley, The Gatsby is in Katoomba’s best location.
The Gatsby offers guests luxury self-contained cottage accommodation with no detail overlooked. Meticulously furnished in authentic Art Deco style, the cottage sleeps one to three couples in the luxury of days gone by. Not a B & B, The whole house is yours alone so you can enjoy your getaway in relaxed comfort.
The main house has two bedrooms, while a self-contained garden cottage can accommodate up to four more people with a large bedroom with queen brass bed, double sofa-bed, combined lounge/dining room with kitchenette, ensuite and a wrap-around veranda.
The two bedrooms in the main house are luxuriously appointed with fine linen and doonas, electric blankets, plush carpets, soft lighting and televisions. A third bedroom in the garden cottage is just a few steps away, comfortably accommodating two to four people.
The new art-deco bathroom boasts an exquisite double spa bath perfectly placed beneath a leadlight art-deco window. Soft music is piped throughout the cottage, including the bathroom, in readiness to aid your tranquil soak. Complimentary Earlsley & Windsor toiletries, plush bathrobes, slippers, and fluffy towels are also provided.
The garden cottage has its own, well appointed ensuite bathroom.
Kitchen and Dining
The Gatsby has a fully equipped kitchen with continental breakfast provisions consisting of milk, bread, cereals, eggs, butter, juice, tea, coffee, drinking chocolate with marshmallows and various spreads and condiments for your first day.
There is an elegant dining setting for six as well as an outdoor dining area and BBQ for alfresco meals.
The cottage is centrally heated throughout, with a gas-log fireplace, cosy lounge/dining room with flat screen TV, Austar, DVD, Hi-Fi, CDs, DVDs, books and games.
Sit back and relax with a good book, soft lighting and collection of relaxing music, just perfect to de-stress and unwind with your complimentary port.
• Boutique wine, port, chocolates and fresh flowers
• Breakfast provisions including fresh bread, ground coffee, a choice of teas, juice, milk, jam, marmalade, butter and cereals
• Fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers to use during your stay
• Fine toiletries in bathroom
• All linen provided
• Special requests such as an in-house masseuse or chef, roses, champagne & more
• Fully self-contained accommodation
• Central heating & air conditioning
• Gas log fireplace
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Full breakfast provisions
• Gas stove, fridge/freezer, microwave
• Flat screen TV with DVD and Foxtel
• CD stereo
• Sub-floor heating in bathroom
• Spa bath
• Hair dryers in bathrooms
• Towels, bathrobes and slippers supplied
• All linen supplied
• Washing machine and clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board