About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 14 nights
Welcome to Cliff Top Villa Bulimba - Lifestyle Central
This ground floor villa is positioned on a cliff top in Bulimba, a vibrant Inner City Riverside shopping, cafe, bar & entertainment district. It has a glorious outlook, including views of Brisbane river and visiting cruise ships docked at the Portside Cruise Ship Terminal.
Cliff Top Villa Bulimba is uniquely positioned up high and extremely private.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:
• 5-10 minute drive to Brisbane City Centre (Approximately 4 kilometres away)
• Only a 5 minute stroll to the ever popular cafe, bar, movie, shopping & restaurant district of Oxford St
Bulimba, but yet far enough away not to be disturbed by the noise and traffic.
• 2 minute walk to Apollo Road River CityCat & Ferry Terminal. This river transport is the most beautiful way to travel & see much of what Brisbane has to offer including: Brisbane City Centre, Portside, Southbank, Eat Street Markets, the universities (QUT & UQ), Racecourse Road, New Farm Park & much more.
• Numerous bus options just outside the door.
• 15 minute drive to Brisbane Domestic or International Airports
• 5 minute drive to freeways going to North and South Coasts.
• Multiple Parks & Playgrounds within walking distance
• A short drive to multiple sporting facilities including "The Gabba" sports stadium, Brisbane Hockey Centre at Colmslie, Sleeman Sports Complex at Chandler & Belmont shooting range
• Close to many Brisbane hospitals, eg. Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital, Princess Alexandra
Hospital, Mater Hospitals, Brisbane Private, Belmont Private.
• 10-15 minute walk to local 3 par (9 hole) golf course.
• 2 minute drive to boat ramp.
• 2 minute drive to aquatic centre.
• 3 large carpeted bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
• The main Queen bedroom has a television and dvd player (in addition to the ones in the lounge room) & french doors leading out onto the large private courtyard.
• 2 large open plan living areas, one of which has a well equipped kitchen which includes a NESPRESSO Coffee Machine and 2 large concertina glass doors that open out onto the beautifully breezy courtyard with large Barbeque & outdoor dining table which facilitates inside/outside living.
• Free WIFI that works throughout the villa including the courtyard.
• The property has Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning, but even without it, it is lovely and cool for the summer weather with cliff top breezes and ceiling fans throughout.
• All windows have mesh security and Mosquito Screens to ensure your maximum comfort & security.
• Multiple pleasing sitting areas with both inside and outside dining areas for 6 or more people.
• Internal access to the fully equipped laundry (Washer & Dryer).
• FREE & AVAILABLE PARKING is on one of 2 quiet streets with the option of accessing the property either by 25 stairs leading up to the private entrance of the villa or ALTERNATIVELY, for those who prefer not to have to use the stairs, there is a walk through easement leading you to this same private entrance. You are able to drive up to the property for the purpose of dropping off luggage items.
• Games, puzzles, DVD's, CD's, books and a nintendo wii are provided for your enjoyment during your stay.
• A starter selection of some basics are supplied including: Paper Towels, Washing Liquid, Dishwasher Cubes, Salt & Pepper, Cooking Oil, Sugar, Tea and Washing Powder.
• Full bathroom with a separate toilet as well as a separate vanity/powder alcove which allows for a number of guests to all get ready at the same time in the mornings.
• Complimentary Portable Cots & High Chairs & baby bath available on request.
• Cliff Top Villa Bulimba is a STRICTLY non-smoking property.
• Main Bedroom - Queen Bed
• 2nd Bedroom - Queen Bed
• 3rd Bedroom - 2 x Single Beds
• Comfortable folding bed & Trundle available for extra guests
• Portable cots available if required
This very comfortable home4u2stay is ideal for a holiday, short term or relocation rental. It is ideal for a romantic couple getaway, for a singles escape, and also perfect for a family requiring space for the children to play.
Our family business, Home4u2stay, has 5 gorgeous properties to offer you in the ever popular Inner City riverside precinct of BULIMBA HAWTHORNE. We have been providing Short Term & Holiday Accommodation in the Bulimba & Hawthorne urban village for many years now, and our properties are all of a standard, and equipped with all the comforts that we would expect from properties where we choose to stay ourselves.
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY & WE WILL RESPOND VERY QUICKLY!
Guests will need to provide management with a $500 security deposit which is fully refundable if the property is left clean and undamaged, the keys are returned and guests leave by 10.00am on the day of departure.
A larger security deposit may be required for large groups, for longer stays and/or for stays with small children or pets.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 08, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
The perfect home away from home
The Cliff Top was an ideal fit for what we needed; comfortable, clean and convenient but with all the extra bits and pieces that made it feel like home (probably better than home!). From the fantastic book collection and comfy furniture to the well equipped kitchen and cupboards it ticked all the boxes for our family of four. The communication from Karen was first class and it was an easy experience from start to end. I would definitely stay here again.
very helpful and responsive
We are a travel agent and made the booking with Karen, all went very well. Karen is very helpful and responsive and my clients are very happy for their stay as well. Thank you, Karen!
Fantastic property for a large family!
This property is perfectly located to entertain a large family of children of varying ages. Two separate living areas and an outdoor entertainment area provided ample space for the family to spread out, relax and enjoy themselves after a busy day touring Brisbane and surrounding areas. The property was comfortable, well maintained and well serviced. The games and Wii console were an added bonus which were well utilized by the children. I would definitely recommend this property to families visiting Brisbane.
Just what we needed
We arrived tired and left refreshed. This villa was spacious, cool and quiet – just what we needed. Our children loved the extra space and the most amazing cupboard of board and computer games. We enjoyed the master bedroom’s French doors that opened onto the terraced outdoor area and caught the breezes. We were able to entertain our Brisbane based family and friends using the BBQ and outdoor table. The kitchen was set up with everything we needed for that – plenty of large bowls, table mats, cutlery etc, even a Nespresso maker. There was a full laundry too which we made good use of. We had originally planned to stay 4 nights but loved this place so much we stayed an extra night and we plan to come back. Nothing was too much trouble for the owners who were in regular email contact with us. The nicest touch was the stock supplies they left to make our stay pleasant including chocolate biscuits, a variety or teas, and butter in the fridge. It did make this Bulimba villa our home away from home. Bulimba is a cute village just outside the bustle of the CBD area. We enjoyed the close cafes, supermarket, movies and hairdresser.
Peaceful Easy Feelin!
My partner and I just relocated from Sydney, NSW to the Bulimba area and needed to "gypsy it" until we could find a permanent home. We spent 3 glorious weeks here and didn't want to leave! Everything you could possibly imagine, want or need for the first few day's was provided by the owners. There is so much privacy and lush bush around the villa that you feel a million miles away, but close enough to run to the market. The owners were readily available if we had any questions but completely respected our privacy. If we hadn't found a place in the area I'd be begging for another stay!
Thank you Karen and Marek for a hassle-free stay in a superb location in Brisbane. All transactions
Thank you Karen and Marek for a hassle-free stay in a superb location in Brisbane. All transactions and communications were warm and efficient. The villa is cosy and had everything we needed. The variety of reading materials and games for all ages were a nice touch!
The Bulimba & Hawthorne inner city river side village is a place that attracts visitors and locals because of its wonderful lifestyle offerings including good food, coffee, bars, shopping and entertainment as well as its proximity to the river & river transport and to the city centre of Brisbane