About the property
- House1614 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Nestled amongst a leafy canopy of Maple trees and Radiata Pines and backing onto a county cricket pitch and the National Park with Lyrebird Dell and Gordon Falls trails, Leura Luxury Wilderness Lodge is like nothing you have ever seen before. The property is set on 2500 sqm and has the classical features of a luxury country lodge.
With expansive gardens that maintain privacy, Leura Luxury Wilderness Lodge has been recently renovated and updated by the owners to include modern amenities for the luxury traveller.
* Luxuriously appointed retreat located in the most sought after street in Leura
* Comfy, soft bedding, linen and towels
* A romantic getaway for 2 or a weekend away with up to 8 friends
* Gardens are surrounded by leafy colourful Japanese Maple, magnolia, camelia and azalea trees
* A beautiful sanctuary for birds including Parrots, Rozellas, Kookaburras and Doves that feed from your hand on the back decked areas
* 5 minute stroll to Leura Mall, with chic coffee houses, european style restaurants and gift shops and only 50m from world class Lyrebird Dell and Gordon Falls trails as well as the Blue Mountain escarpment
2 x Deluxe double rooms with King Size beds
1 x Deluxe room with Queen Size bed
Heating: Central heating and large combustion fireplace. Wood Supplied: 1 x Large Basket. Plenty of cosy heating and electric blankets are supplied for those chilly winter nights.
Katoomba & Leura are the main locations for shopping while the world renowned Three Sisters Lookout and Information on bushwalks and local tourist attractions is located at Echo Point.
Blue Mountains Getaways
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 9, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Perfect house for 2 families really enjoyed our stay
Loved everything about this property!
Great location, gorgeous property and they had thought of everything, we thoroughly enjoyed staying here!