About the property
- Resort1184 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
The apartment is part of a renowned high quality Resort Management group, however by booking directly with the owners you will receive MAGNIFICENT DISCOUNTS !
Come and enjoy the pleasures of this wonderful resort in our luxurious two bedroom apartment.
Salt Village, South Kingscliff is a very quiet location with great restaurants and is a great family holiday destination.
It is fully self contained and is located on the second floor facing the ocean and overlooking wonderful Central Park.
Enjoy the views from your balcony bedrooms and main living areas.
Watch from the balcony as your kids play in the park.
This beautiful apartment has two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as two king size beds, or they can be reconfigured to one king plus two King singles. The modular sofa in the master suite may be used as an additional single bed. We also have a portable stretcher bed available if you prefer.
Full resort facilities including wonderful pools, tennis court and gym are available and the beach is within a two minute walk.
APARTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE;
* FREE WiFi (5 Gb/day limit)
* There are two LCD televisions
* 20 Foxtel Channels .
* DVD player.
* Bose sound system.
* Bluetooth micro sound system
* DVD's for the kids.
* Two bathrooms, the main with a spa bath
* Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
* Undercover security car parking for one car
* Valuables may be locked in your in-room safe
* Fully air conditioned
* Outdoor setting on the balconies
* Portacot for hire as required
* Fold up /roller bed for hire as required.
* Poolside cushions for the exclusive use of our guests to use beside the pool!
* Mid-stay Clean available for $75
* Mid stay Clean including linen change available for $150
RESORT FACILITIES INCLUDE
* Lagoon pool with sandy beach and wonderful big lazy love couches!
* 6 separate plunge pools and spa
* Another more private Tropical Pool and spa (Heated all year round)
* Tennis Court
* Resort Spa Facilities
* Bicycle Hire to enjoy the wonderful bike trails that line the beachfront heading north and south of the resort
EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP;
Three minutes walk to the beautiful patrolled surf beach.
A variety of cuisines and dining experiences;
* "Fins"- Internationally acclaimed Seafood Restaurant
* Sea Salt Restaurante Pizzeria
* Mahsuri Thai
* French Patisserie
* Mexican Restaurant
* Season's Fine Dining
* Salt Bar and Bistro with Bottleshop
* Italian Gelateria (wonderful ice cream!)
* Fish and Chips.
Don't miss the "New Salt Village Market" on 3rd Saturday each month from 8am-3pm.
Beauty at Salt
BBQ Facilities in Central Park ( opposite ) and at the Boathouse on Cudgen Creek
Fully Equipped Playground at Central Park, great for riding bikes, roller blades and scooters.
Free Shuttle Bus available into Kingscliff village, a few minutes drive or you can walk along the beautiful track along the beachfront (25 minutes).
Explore the river behind the resort from a kayak or stand-up board available from the nearby hire shop.
Fish from the jetty just a few minutes walk from the resort.
Wonderful unspoilt beach spans >6km from Fingal to Cabarita
Beach patrolled 365 days per year.
* Kingscliff, which is within walking distance of the resort has a large array of additional restaurants, cafe's and boutiques.
* Art and craft markets with local produce every 2nd Saturday in the park on the north side of Kingscliff Bowls Club.
* Cabarita Headland - Great Surfing spot
* Byron Bay is a mere 30 minute drive south. Byron Bay markets are held on the 1st Sunday of every month.
* Mount Warning is 30 minutes drive from the resort
* Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is 20 minutes drive north
* Dreamworld, Movie World, Sea World and Wet 'n' Wild are all under 50 minutes drive north of the resort
AIRPORT and TRANSFERS
Gold Coast International Airport is only 15 minutes north of the resort.
Brisbane Airport is one hour and fifteen minutes north.
Transfers can be arranged by calling Alex from Pottsville-Tweed Coast Limousines contact details available on request (highly recommended).
POINTS TO NOTE
This booking is made directly with the owners. All resort facilities are available for use, however, no room service is available. No daily servicing is available during your stay. Guests cannot check in or check out with resort management.
A deposit of 50% applies to confirm all bookings.
Alex McFarlane and Emillia Hexter
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Beautifully Presented. Feels like home
The apartments were immaculate, clean and well positioned. Beds were firm, but comfy. Bedding were top quality and fixtures were complete.
Lots of space inside and can easily spend all day in the apartment.
Resort facilities are well presented and location is excellent for a weekend getaway.
Alex and Emillia were very accommodating and easy to deal with. Nothing was too difficult for them.
We love this apartment!!!! So well equipped, clean, spacious, great facilities and overlooks the park. This was our second year here and we will be back next year! Alex and Emilia are fabulous hosts; always so friendly, great communication and very accommodating! Thanks again, guys!
A beautiful apartment
We have just returned from a 9 night holiday in this beautiful apartment. Our two children loved having their own private "suite" to themselves. The apartment has many little extras that saves you packing... beach toys, pegs, drying rack for wet swimmers. This apartment has an excellent location to the shops and restaurants across the road and the park. We could sit on the veranda and watch our children walk over to buy their own gelato or ride around the park. The apartment is clean with a great kitchen equipped with a variety of everyday items and utensils that you do not find in a resort. We had a wonderful holiday. Thank you Emillia and Alex.
Great holiday apartment
We had a fantastic week in this apartment. It is spacious with more than enough room for a family of four. The apartment is very well equipped with everything you need. We can't wait to return.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time in this property with our three kids. Clean and spacious. Adequate kitchen facilities for when we ate in. I'd recommend to others.
We recently stayed here for a short 3 day get away and what a spot to do that. We have stayed here a few times now. As always we loved it. The apartment itself is perfectly located overlooking the Salt Village park. Easy bike ride into Kingscliff via bike paths. My teenage daughter and her friend loved having their own space and privacy. It is great value for money. I love that it is well stocked with crockery, storage and servingware etc. No opening the drawers and finding only 3 teaspoons!! Thank you for the 'thank you for visiting us again' gift. We'll definately be back :) Great hosts Alex and Emilia.