Modern luxury water front home, situated in peaceful and quiet surroundings on the best part of Lake Mulwala close to the start of the river and ideally suited for water skiing or jet skiing straight from the front lawn on a private jetty with boat moorings. Home is ideally suited to accommodate large families or groups.
* Consists of three queen size bedrooms all with queen size beds, the master bedroom comes complete with a large walk in robe & en suite bathroom.
* Single bedroom contains two king size single beds.
* Garage has a queen size bed with 2 single beds & 2 single trundle beds with a separate shower & toilet.
* Main bathroom is spacious with a separate shower and a large full size bath.
* Large open planned family / kitchen / dining / entertaining room with fantastic views facing out over Lake Mulwala.
* Feature black marble bar, billiard table, 60 inch LCD with home theatre surround sound, 12 seater dining table and comfy couch & recliner chairs.
* Kitchen is fully equipped with top of the range stainless steel appliances including a 1000 litre fridge / freezer with ice maker, black marble bench tops and huge walk in pantry.
* Hydronic heating is provided in all rooms including the garage.
* Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans excluding the garage.
* Large protected and private outside courtyard containing a fully tiled solar heated in ground pool with secured child proof fencing, gas BBQ and a large table seating 12 under a huge secured market umbrella which makes an excellent area to sit back, relax, dine and enjoy the surroundings.
* Full laundry facilities provided - (washing machine, clothes dryer, iron, ironing board and cloths line).
* BYO bed sheets, pillow cases, doonas, bath and beach towels due to health reasons. Pillows are provided.
* Undercover parking for 3 vehicles, room for boat storage. (public boat & car storage parking is also available across the road).
* Private jetty to moor a boat or jet ski if required.
* Modern and quality furnishings throughout.
* Access to a boat ramp is next door on council property (No Parking is allowed in the boat ramp area).
* Courtesy busses are available to and from the Mulwala RSL and the Mulwala Water Ski Club.
* New bike track from the corner of Hogans's road to Yarrawonga has just been completed which does pass buy the local service station which carries basic food, petrol, newspapers, bread and milk most days and a hardware shop.
* 2 minutes drive to Black Bull Golf Club which is located in the new Silverwoods Housing Estate for golf enthusiasts.
* 30 minutes drive to popular Rutherglen Wineries.
A great place to relax, fish from private jetty, play golf, enjoy water sports and visit local wineries. Access to boat ramp is next door. A real home away from home resort style holiday!