LIGHT RAIL, CONVENTION CENTRE, STAR CASINO, PACIFIC FAIR, SURF BEACH, BROADBEACH VIBRANT RESTAURANT AND SHOPPING PRECINCT CLOSE BY
Excellent Prices no Agent margin
Talk to owner about your specific requirements - available short term or long term stays
- save the difference and experience the difference
* FANTASTIC CENTRAL BROADBEACH LOCATION
* POPULAR HOLIDAY HOME IN POPULAR BROADBEACH: Read the REVIEWS
* SLEEPS 8
* CALENDAR ALWAYS ACCURATE
* CLOSE TO PACIFIC FAIR AMAZING $670M UPGRADE
* STAY CENTRALLY IN FAMILY FRIENDLY BROADBEACH
* FANTASTIC BROADBEACH WATERFRONT LOCATION
* WIDE WATER VIEWS, PRIVATE JETTY ], SANDY BEACH
* WALK TO JUPITERS, CONVENTION CENTRE, RESTAURANTS, BEACH, PACIFIC FAIR
* TROPICAL RELAXING HAVEN CLOSE TO WORLD CLASS AMENITIES
* 4 BEDROOM, 3 LIVING AREAS
* AIRCON, FOXTEL, WIRELESS INTERNET NO CHARGE
* DEAL WITH EXPERIENCED LOCAL OWNERS
* NO PETS
* PLEASANT WALK TO CONVENTION CENTRE - PERFECT FOR ATTENDEES
* KAYAKS, FISHING RODS, CRAB POT, NO CHARGE
* WALK TO LIGHT RAIL
Frangipani House is in a culdesac of beautiful homes in a highly sought after Broadbeach location.
Enjoy the morning sunshine and breakfast under the Bali hut. In the evening have happy hour and enjoy the pretty skyline view of Broadbeach's increasing number of highrises. Stroll down to the Casino for dinner or one of the many restaurants at Broadbeach.
Catch the light rail into Surfers Paradise.
Have fun fishing from the private jetty, catching crabs in the crab pot, kayaking on the waterways, playing on the sandy beachfront, and cycling along the beachfront.
* Fully fenced pool with separate fencing around property
* Private jetty on sandy beach - fishing rods/crab pot supplied
* Mooring whips for securing yr own or hire boat to jetty
* Kayaks with lifejackets for exploring the safe waterways
* 2 x Queen bedrooms. Master has outdoor sitting area and TV.
* 1 x bedroom has 2 extra long single beds
* 1 x bedroom has 2 single beds
* Master ensuite has large shower and toilet
* Main bathroom has spa bath, large shower and separate toilet
* Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, large oven, icemaker fridge, granite benchtops
* Air conditioned
* Large Gas BBQ and outdoor dining
* 3 LIVING ROOMS: Foxtel in two rooms, master bedroom with TV
* Free fixed line wireless broadband, ipod dock
* Portacot and highchair no extra charge
* Laundry - washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board
* Remote two car garaging with open sides and room for
third car or small trailer boat (height dependent)
* Books, magazines, board games
WALK TO FANTASTIC VENUES
* GROCER & GRIND highly rated cafe
* NERO Restaurant
* JUPITERS CASINO with wonderful new restaurants and bars
* CONVENTION CENTRE - perfect for attendees
* PACIFIC FAIR massive upgrade
* Folder in house of recommendations for meals and places of interest close by
* Central location for all the theme parks and Currumbin Wildlife Park. Don't forget to consider a trip to Byron Bay, and our personal favourite the Gold Coast Hinterland (Springbrook National Park, Mt Tambourine, Lamington National Park)
* Central location for golf courses
* Whalewatching July-Sept
* And for the fishermen; great day charters leaving from Marina Mirage
* Standup paddle boarding is fun and popular classes run at Currumbin estuary, or learn to surf at Broadbeach.
* Surfers Paradise is an easy tram ride from Broadbeach - saves the hassle of finding a park. Have a look at how the suburb is transforming.
* Walk along the waterfront at Broadbeach early in the morning and watch the different activities people are engaged in - you might like to join a tai chi, boxing, yoga or boot camp group. Market in the park every second Sunday.
* Gyms at Broadbeach have pay as you go classes.
* Phew come back to Frangipani House, pour the wine, open the beer, fire up the barbie, and enjoy the sense of relaxation in this wonderful location. And if the kids aren't totally worn out, they'll be in the pool, out in the kayaks, fishing off the jetty, or checking the crab pot before deciding whose crashing in front of which TV.
APRIL 2018 MESSAGE FROM GUEST
Would love to do a review, but can't find where to put it!
I would like to to give our stay 5 stars
Review as follows:
We stayed at beautiful Frangipani House during the Commonwealth Games. We were a party of 2 grandparents 3 parents and 3 children...10,9,2. All age groups were perfectly catered for by this house. We all enjoyed it so much ... the pool, the kayaks and the little private beach. The house was wonderful ... so homely and comfortable!
Thank you Frangipani House ... we'll be back again!
Next Review: 2nd Comm Games Guest
Thank you so much for accepting our booking with such late notice. We loved staying at Frangipani House. I have left a review on HomeAway."
Awaiting review to be published, glitch in system
60 minute drive from Brisbane
60 minutes to Byron Bay
20 minutes to Coolangatta airport
15 minutes to the Theme Parks: Dreamworld, Movieworld,
Wet & Wild, Sea World
15 minutes walk - Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
15 minutes walk - Broadbeach and restaurants
10 minutes walk - Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino
5 minutes drive - Surfers Paradise
Walk to local gym.
Getting to Broadbeach:
Northbound & Coolangatta Airport - Pacific Highway - Take the Bermuda St exit #87 follow signs to Broadbeach.
Southbound from Brisbane - Pacific Highway - Take the Nerang/Broadbeach exit #71