Highland Cottage is a beautiful traditional mountain cottage, located in a quiet, tree lined street within a short walk to Leura Mall. As you enter the drive, you will be enchanted by this charming cottage, you will feel the peace and serenity that awaits you. Once inside you will begin to feel relaxed and captivated by this unique cottage.
The main bedroom features a classic country king bed. There is a quaint reading alcove with comfortable cane furniture, an LCD TV and beautiful ensuite with bath. The second bedroom features solid timber furniture and suede queen bed. Both beds are fitted with electric blankets and warm cozy doonas for added warmth and comfort.
The lounge and dining area features country style dining table, soft comfortable lounges, lots of cushions and double sofa for additional guests if required. There is an additional flat screen 4k hi-definition TV. A fully equipped kitchen is also provided including microwave and dishwasher. Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer located in the downstairs bathroom.
Step on to the covered deck to enjoy your morning coffee. You will be delighted by the magical garden and meditation pond where you can relax. Have an afternoon nap on the hammock while being serenaded by the local birdlife.
This really is the perfect romantic retreat. For further details and photographs you may like to visit the Highland Cottage Leura Facebook or Instagram pages.
Overview of Features
* 400m to Leura Village and Shops
* 2 bedrooms - up to 6 guests
* 1 King bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 sofa bed on request, 1 port-a- cot upon request
* Central Heating throughout the house
* Air Conditioning
* Ensuite with shower, bath, toilet and hairdryer
* 2nd bathroom with Laundry facilities
* Fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
* Selection of tea and coffee
* 2 Flat Screen LCD Tv's with inbuilt DVD player
* Sound System
* Outdoor covered deck with BBQ and table and chairs
* Childrens games
* Undercover parking
* Free WiFi
* AppleTV with around 500 movies to choose from
• Please Note: Highland Cottage is not suitable for toddlers unless they are closely supervised (due to stairs and open pond area)
Pricing is for one couple
One night stays are permitted, please check with owner
Pets are NOT allowed at the cottage.