|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
A lovely 1920s cottage in Mullumbimby which has beautifully renovated. The cottage has a comfy living room/dinning area, three bedrooms all with queen beds, modern kitchen, great bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. The cottage has been delightfully furnished with a combination of old and new furniture and interesting artworks. Enjoy the morning sun on the front deck, or relax on the back verandah overlooking the large garden.
The cottage is a easy 5 minute walk into Mullumbimby town which offers the visitor a chance to experience the true diversity that is so special in the rainbow region - funky shops, great produce, good cafes lots of retro shops and wonderful markets. Only a 20 minute drive to the buzz of Byron Bay, the charming town of Bangalow and 10 minute drive to quaint Brunswick Heads and the beach.
Flying Dog Cottage has a large fully fenced garden and is a lovely place to stay if travelling with your well behaved dog, there is also a dog park just round the corner.
What Mullumbimby has to offer.....
- Wonderful farmers market every Friday 8-11am which has some of the best local produce from the area including fruit & veg, cheeses, pasta, bread and much more.
- Get a massage at Kiva Spa
- Organic food & cafe at Santos
- Best pizza from Milk & Honey
- Wonderful Asian food at Rock & Roll Cafe
- Fantastic Japanese restaurant - Izakaya Yu
- Lovely town walks in Heritage park and along the lanes of Mullumbimby
- Bring your bike, Mullumbimby has good cycle paths
- Visit the very laid back monthly Mullumbimby markets with amazing craft, plants, food and clothes (3rd Saturday of the month)
- 10 Min drive to the beach at Brunswick
- 15 Min drive to Byron Bay
"Thanks so much for your wonderful house. You have thought of everything"
"Wow-Bliss- simple, immaculate - a lovely peaceful haven"
"Gorgeous! WE love Flying Dog Cottage & will recommend it to all our friends in Melb"
"What a beautiful cottage, we loved being here listening to the bird song in the morning and sitting in your lovely garden in the evening, Thank you"
"This will not be the last time we stay at the Flying Dog Cottage! Had a wonderful time in the quiet location and this most wonderfully decorated home"
"Exceeded exceptions which is such a lovely thing these days. So many little thoughtful extras & very clean. We will be back. Great planting in the garden too! Herb Garden another great bonus"
"Exceptional in every way. I could come back in a heart-beat & refer everyone. You have spared no detail and your eye for design & quality make the house & yard very nurturing and beautiful"
Mullumbimby, Byron Region