|Space||1,060 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Our Home is yours to share - could sleep 6 - 2 Bed/ 1 1/2 bath - with small pool and privacy unparalleled for a near downtown location. To resting on the front porch, lounging in the central a/c Home, or /resting and soaking in the pool, you will find everything you need for a relaxing stay in St. Petersburg. Master bedroom has queen bed and 1/2 bath. Guest room has double bunk beds and living room has pull-out double bed. Walk or use available bikes to get downtown, and/or catch Trolley to the beaches, just 15 a min. drive away.
Lived and owned in Maine, and rented our home there - have rented in Cambridge, MA, Fountain Hills, AZ and St. Petersburg, FL, before we just purchased in St. Petersburg. Professional couple with 10 and 22 year old children.
Dick Thomas purchased this house in 2015
A true historical bungalow Florida home with pool, close to downtown and 4th St. shopping and Botanical Gardens.
Pool, Completely Re-painted 6/15, Close to Everything!
You have to rent this place! Here are all the reasons:
1) Owners are fantastic, helpful, and very responsive. They have a neighbor that helps out with the house so there are no issues if something happens or needs to be fixed in the house. The house is fully stocked with anything you could need - dishes, cookware, washer / dryer, great backyard, driveway (so you don't have to park on street), 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bath, TV with cable, A/C and heat (if you ever need it). Super comfortable, clean and safe home!
2) Location location location. This house is in a quiet neighborhood, walking distance to downtown (1 mile from the house to the end of Beach Drive), 3 blocks from Starbucks, CVS and other restaurants. Additionally there are 3 lakes within walking distance. Finally, the drive to Vinoy Park to walk along the waterfront takes 7 minutes and I do this every morning before work!
3) St Pete is very easy to navigate and get around. Restaurants on Beach Drive and Central Ave are all great and I've tried about 20 so far. Cute shops, art museums, music, theater.
4) St Pete Beach is 15 minutes away. The entrance to the highway is at the end of the street of this house. So convenient!
5) St Pete is a very friendly, very relaxed city with lots of great restaurants, culture, and probably most important of all - SUN and great weather.
I can't say enough good things about the several weeks that I stayed in St Pete. You will really enjoy it here and Dick and Karen will help make your stay easy and as pleasant as possible.
Close to downtown shops and restaurants, Botanical Gardens, and 4th St. shops and restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.