Absolutely magnificent, 6-bedroom, 4-bath, air-conditioned beach house with tropical swimming pool and cabana.
Simply THE BEST!!! Luxury accommodation for up to 12 adults (13 people including children).
With fabulous water views looking towards the north, 'Beach Palace' is an opulent, no-expense-spared, resort-style home on Dutchies Beach. For those who don't already know, Dutchies is renowned as the most beautiful family beach in Port Stephens and, being a bay beach, it's relaxing for adults and safe for young children.
Nestled in one of Port Stephens' most prestigious residential streets - only metres from the pristine, white sands and crystal clear waters of Dutchies - sits this remarkable, modern beach house boasting six large bedrooms (two with en suites); four full bathrooms (each floor has an en suite attached to the master bedroom, plus each floor has a main bathroom featuring a deep luxurious bath as well as shower, toilet and vanity); stylish open-plan living areas; two private north-facing balconies with delightful beach and water views; two fully-stocked, state-of-the-art kitchens; two laundries; tropical pool and cabana; double lock-up garage and incredible outdoor entertaining areas. From this magnificent property, it is just a short stroll along the beautiful foreshore pathway, past the Marina and into the vibrant heart of Nelson Bay.
Take a look at our picture gallery and you will see how great Beach Palace really is. And if you want to see more photos, search for 'Beach Palace in Nelson Bay' and check out the images.
Beach Palace at Dutchmans Beach is the ideal place to celebrate a special occasion, enjoy an unforgettable family holiday, or for a responsible group of friends to experience the best of Port Stephens in absolute luxury.
NOTE: 'Beach Palace' IS AN EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION - IT IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. NO TEENAGE GROUPS ALLOWED. NO ROWDY PARTIES ALLOWED! Weddings, corporate functions, schoolies and pets are NOT permitted under any circumstances. And an $800 refundable bond is required to be paid 14 days prior to check-in as a security measure.
Although each bed has a decorative doona and matching pillows; linen (sheets and pillow slips) and towels are NOT provided. If you do not want to bring your own, these can be rented locally for a fair price (as can baby requirements such as cots and highchairs) - details upon request. Beach Palace has 5 queen bedrooms plus the 6th has a double bed with a single bunk above it (3 bedrooms on each floor).
This gorgeous three-storey house is all about space, luxury, beach-life and fantastic water views. Before we approve your booking, you will receive via email the complete T&Cs which you must agree to prior to paying. The Welcome Folder at the house tells you all about the best of everything in Port Stephens and gives detailed directions on how to get around.
As you might expect; Beach Palace is not cheap. However, when you walk into the home for the first time, you will immediately realise... IT IS WORTH EVERY CENT.
'Beach Palace' Features:
'Beach Palace' is a three-storey, self-contained beach house.
* It has its own swimming pool and cabana
* BBQ at property.
* Delightful private sundecks with beach and bay views.
* Great beach just metres away.
* A short walk into the heart of Nelson Bay.
* Secure garage
* Off-street parking for 4 cars.
* This is a NON-SMOKING house.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Not a Party House. No teenage groups.
* The main attraction is THE BEACH!!!
* Whale-watching (late May until late November), dolphins all year round.
* Kayaking or sailing in the crystal waters of the Port.
* We'll tell you about some great walks where you might see dolphins, turtles or even fairy penguins.
* Superb fishing off rocks or the breakwater at Nelson Bay.
* Boating, you can easily rent a boat or kayak.
* Enjoy a game of tennis or a round of golf.
* Hire a bike locally and explore the hundreds of kilometres of bicycle paths around the Port.
* Koala-spotting on the Tilligerry Peninsula.
* Excellent surfing at Birubi point.
* Fabulous bush and coastal walks in the Tomaree National Park.
* Snorkelling around the local rocky coves that team with colourful fish (we'll tell you where to see the most fish and how to hire the gear at a 10% discount).
* Safe family beach within a few steps.
* Discover Stockton Beach, the largest coastal sand dune system in Australia. Explore it on horseback, quad bikes or in a powerful 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
* Or visit the seafood co-op in Nelson Bay and indulge in a plate of home-grown oysters or some locally-caught seafood, washed down with a chilled glass of local wine.
Life doesn't get much better.