The Ridge Gloucester was awarded the Best People's Choice in NSW for the 2014 Stayz Awards.
The Ridge combines state-of-the-art sustainable design with absolute luxury!
* Nestled on 100 acres on the northern side of the Bucketts with panoramic views of the of the Barrington and Gloucester River Valleys and overlooking the township of Gloucester.The Ridge provides the ulimate in a luxury getaway holiday.
* The house consists of two pavilions with north facing aspects providing a different panorama from every room. With sleeping for up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms (plus sofa bed) and 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms, the house is perfectly suited to accommodate groups of friends and/or families and is large enough for small conferences.
* The Ridge is designed with a passive solar layout and materials by award winning Sydney architect, Gareth Cole. The Ridge is fully powered by a stand-alone solar power system. In fact the entire house is off the grid!
* The modern fully equipped kitchen boasts a 4mtr X 1.2mtr stainless steel island bench housing a gas cooktop, dishwasher and double sink.
* For your entertainment, a 46" LCD flat screen TV with surround sound system,a DVD and CD players are provided in the lounge room and a TV and DVD/VHS player are provided in the family room.
* To keep you cool in the summer,the house is provided with air conditioning in the lounge, dining and kitchen areas with overhead fans in the bedrooms and family rooms. To keep you cosy in the winter thermostat controlled underfloor heating is available right throughout the house.
A superb gourmet kitchen comprising of a large stainless steel island bench housing a gas cook top and dishwasher
Open plan lounge and dining area opening onto a large deck through bi-fold doors
Large deck with outdoor furniture and a stainless steel gas BBQ
Five elegantly styled bedrooms with sleeping for up to 12 guests (inc sofa bed)
Three beautifully appointed bathrooms including a large deep bath in the main bedroom
Separate TV/family room with a flat screen TV/DVD
Outdoor fire-pit with rustic seating
Magestic views of the Barrington and Gloucester valleys
Complete privacy-entire property to yourselves (100 acres)
Eco friendly - entire house is off the grid
Rain water tanks service the house
Three bedrooms have a queen size beds and two bedrooms have two singles in each room. There is also a fold out sofa bed in the Family Room.
There is a large modern laundry complete with washing machine and dryer for your convenience.