'The Lookout' Noosa is located in the enclave of Little Cove, amongst Multi Million Dollar properties. This 5 STAR Architecturally designed RESORT FAMILY BEACH HOUSE provides the best of its position, with water views from every level. With 180 Degree views over the National Park, the Ocean and Laguna Bay and right up to the Noosa North Shore to Double Island Point. The views will take your breath away!
Upon arriving, enter through the security gate, past the Water Feature, then open the front door you will be blown away with the view out to the Ocean.
'The Lookout' provides you with everything you could possibly need to complete your perfect Beach Holiday. We have just completed a major renovation, including a brand new kitchen with Miele Appliances, Pool with Cabana Room, Ice Maker Fridge, Dishwasher, Blender for Cocktails, and whilst in the pool take in the amazing views, you may never need to leave the house! However just a 6 minutes stroll down the hill and you are right in the action of the renowned 'Hastings St', Main Beach, Little Cove Beach, and the famous 'jewel in the crown' Noosa National Park.
Every major room has a water view, 2 separate Living Areas, there is plenty of room to spread out and take advantage of a sneaky afternoon nap without being noticed!
We have enjoyed our home for many many years and our children are married with kids of their own, we are not using it as often as we did. The Lookout holds a very special place in our hearts , having made so many wonderful 'memories' for our family, we want to make it available to for your family and friends to make wonderful memories!
Offering 4 Bedroooms all Air Conditioned.
Main Bedroom with KING SIZE BED (UPSTAIRS): + Walk In Robe + Ensuite with walk out shower + Deck for private bathing in an outdoor stone bath on those early mornings or balmy afternoons, all with 180 Degree Views of the National Park & Ocean
Second Bedroom with QUEEN SIZE BED (DOWNSTAIRS): + Wardrobe + own Bathroom [but not ensuite]
Third Bedroom with KING SIZE BED (zip apart to 2 King Singles) (DOWNSTAIRS): + Wardrobe + Ensuite (shared with Singles Room)
Fourth Bedroom with 2 SINGLE BEDS (DOWNSTAIRS): + Ensuite (shared with Bedroom Three)
* This Home is 100% Smoke & Pet Free
* As there are several Internal Staircases, unfortunately it is not suitable for Wheelchair access
* In consideration of our lovely neighbours - strictly NO Schoolies or Functions. Please move inside around 10pm in consideration of our lovely permanent neighbours.
* Whilst our home is Child Friendly, we have the ability to fit Toddler Gates to the top of all Stairs that don't have a door to close in front of them. Please inform us if you wish these to be fitted before your stay.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of the house, and length of time required to make it perfectly clean again, please be aware of the Check In and Check out times listed below.
CHECK IN - NO EARLIER than 2 pm
CHECK OUT - NO LATER than 10 am
Cleaning fee is $400.
If you are late checking out, you will be required to pay an additional surcharge for waiting time. This can then have a roll on effect for our next guest whom may be arriving the same afternoon with a delayed check in.
However, if the house is vacant the day of your arrival we will of course try to make it available to you before 2pm.
MAIN BEDROOM ~ King Sized Bed, Walk in Robe, bath, Ensuite, TV (Local TV plus AUSTAR / FOXTEL & DVD), as well as Private Deck
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN ALL WITH STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS
- Dining Area ~ with 8 Seat Dining Table,
- Living Area ~ with 2 Large Sofa's (3 seat size) plus 55cm TV (Local TV plus AUSTAR / FOXTEL)
New Kitchen ~ with Island Bench ( Barstools), appliance cupboard, pantry, Full 12 person place setting, Cutlery and Glassware, and the Kitchen Window with stone servery (almost the length of the kitchen!) opens up (on gas struts) to let the Ocean Breeze flow through. Outside Servery.
Stone Deck ~ has an Electric Awning for shading the exposed deck (off Kitchen area), and - Alfresco Undercover dining 12 Seat Modern Glass Table/ Chairs (off Living Area) BBQ.
- Powder Room ~ located behind the kitchen accessed via timber deck.
DOWNSTAIRS/ POOL LEVEL
- QUEEN BEDROOM ~ overlooking Pool with wardrobe with main bathroom (not ensuite)
- KING (zips apart) BEDROOM ~ King Bed (zipped apart to be 2 separate Single Beds), with wardrobes, plus access to share Ensuite
- SINGLES BEDROOM ~ 2 Single Beds, plus access to share Ensuite
-MAIN ~ with Vanity, Shower and Sunken Bath with opening window overlooking tropical garden. - Separate Toilet
-ENSUITE TO KING ZIP/ SINGLES ~ with Vanity, Shower and Toilet
- LAUNDRY ~is discreetly located in a cupboard, housing the Laundry Tub, Washing Machine and Dryer
- CABANA / POOL HOUSE ~ overlooking the Pool and out to Ocean. Contains a Kitchenette with Ice Making Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Dining Table for 4/6, 2 Seat Sofa and Arm Chair, this is the perfect spot to relax (while watching the kids in the pool) and come 'Cocktail Hour' the Blender can be primed up to create anything your taste buds desire !
- POOL ~ has an electric awning fitted to the Cabana so you can control the level of sun over the pool (perfect for Summer Days so the kids can be in the pool all day). With Ultra Modern Pool Recliners on the deck next to the pool, the ultimate in relaxation.