Yallambee Cottage is a quaint comfortable house nestled in the forest on the murray river, the perfect location for a quiet getaway.
The house is fully equipped with :-
* Two bedrooms with queen size beds,
* One smaller bedroom with double bed
* Two bathrooms, with toilets
* Undercover BBQ area
* Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, microwave
* Living room, TV, DVD
* Log fire in lounge room for heating
* Verandahs around three sides with outdoor setting.
* Linen (for Cottage use only) is supplied.
Yallambee Cottage has its own beach and is also ideal for fishing, canoeing, bushwalks or just relaxing.
The section of river would only accommodate small "Tinney" boats or canoes, with 4WD boat access only.
The property is located 10km from Yarrawonga/Mulwala with access to Golf courses at Mulwala, Tocumwal Cobram/Barooga and Corowa, wineries, lake and much more.
Google maps location directions ->
Price quoted is for 2 adults, extra adults incur a $25 per person per night, children $15 per person per night.