Welcome to mas Meyeau!
Close to several major transport hubs (Avignon TGV is 40 minutes away, Marseille airport is 70 minutes away), this mas is situated at the entrance of the charming Provencal village of Cairanne, and surrounded by orchard, olive trees and luscious wine vineyards. Mas Meyeau is a superb holiday rental offering the level of accomodation expected by a discerning international clientele in search of a true Provencal experience.
The 5-bedroom Mas Meyeau (270m2 or 2906 Sq Ft) is designed to accomodate up to 10 people (12 if using the two spare beds at small additional rate), giving much space and privacy, an ideal place for friends gatherings and family parties. Mas Meyeau is also an ideal wedding destination that can accomodate the nuptials for an unforgettable venue.
Set in a magnificent garden lined with centuries old plane trees, this villa uniting two wings, offers grand and voluminous spaces both interior and exterior, completed with a beautiful natural concrete swimming-pool, size 59ft x 16ft5 (18x5m), secured with alarms.
- A bright & spacious entrance hall
- Two large living/dining plus kitchen
- Two sculleries, each equipped with a sink.
- Two toilets.
One master suite with a king bed (plus a third daybed) & full private en suite bathroom, private toilet.
Two bedrooms, each with a king bed (one on the 2 has a third daybed) with en suite bathrooms, shared toilet..
Two bedrooms with a king bed, shared bathroom and shared toilet.
All bedrooms have magnificent views on mont Ventoux and property vineyard.
All king beds 5ft x 6ft6 (1.80mx2.00m) can be split into 2 singles.
All bedrooms are equipped with AIR CONDITIONING.
A perfect combination of traditional charm of Provence with contemporary design and modern amenities.
All beds are made upon clients'arrival. Bed linen is all fine cotton.
Bath towels, table mats, dishcloths, swimming pool towels are also made available upon arrival.
One can relax and refresh in the lovely swimming-pool 59ft x 16ft5 (18mx5m) surrounded by Côtes du Rhône vineyards and overlooking Mt. Ventoux. Several lounge chairs are provided, or simply stretch out on a towel in the lawn surrounding the pool.
-The romantic Mas Meyeau house is located in Provence and surrounded by its own vineyard. It is close to several places worth visiting like Avignon with the historical Pope Palace, l'Isle sur la Sorgue for Antiquing, Orange for the Opera Chorégies Festival and its Roman Theater, Vaison la Romaine for its Dance Festival and Antique Remains, the Luberon for its Lavender fields, St. Remy de Provence for its Provence street Market, Aix en Provence as historical student-city, Uzès as a medieval and 16th century old town and the amazing Pont d'Arc Cavern in Ardèche.
-Several easy driving distance villages like Séguret, Roaix, Gigondas, the Crestet, to name a few are charming, old and some perched on the rocky chain Dentelles de Montmirail amidst beautiful nature, made of oaks, pines, olive trees and, of course, vines. All between to 10 mn driving.
-For each day of the week is a street market all year long, in one or the other charming towns that are close to the property, any more picturesque than the others. There is a street-market on Tuesday in Vaison-la-Romaine, Thursday in Orange, Friday in Carpentras
-Wine lovers are welcome to enjoy a private wine-tasting organised in the winery by the English-speaking owner, Nick, a highlight in people'stay in this region, due to Nick's deep knowledge and passion for the area. Both, him and his wife, Sabine, would be only to pleased to give ideas on things to do or see in the region.
More detailed Information about the house, the region, restaurants, activities is made available when booking.
- Situated at 1 km of the village of Cairanne, via a little countryside road.
- Cairanne is one of the most famous producing wine villages of the Southern Rhône Valley in the Vaucluse.
. The village provides day to day main shops : a grocery store, a bakery, a newspaper stand, a post office, a hair salon and a recommended and enjoyable bistrot style restaurant.
- Within 5 to 15 minutes driving, there are bigger towns and villages offering different style of more or less sofisticated restaurants.
- Nearest one star Michelin restaurant at 10 minutes driving.
- 2 and 3 stars restaurants, both at 60 minutes.
(to be organised prior to arrival)
- A private cooking Chef, highly recognized for his exceptional classic French cuisine, can cater for you at the mas Meyeau. He has worked for 1 and 2 stars restaurants in France and in London. Please inquire.
- Cleaning service is also availabe. Please inquire.
-The walking and cycling tracks either from the property or in the hills of the Dentelles de Montmirail are perfect to enjoy the nature or for sportive trips by mountain bike.
- Prior to arrival, Cycling Tours and 2CV mythic car rental can also be organised from the property.
- Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail
- Tennis courts in different places
- Beautiful golf course in Camaret
- Horse riding for adults and children