The Butterfly House is the only luxury accommodation at the foot of Mt Buller where you have to bring nothing more than your desire to relax in luxurious surroundings and enjoy all the high country has to offer.
The Butterfly House is a 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom executive residence in Sawmill Settlement. Only two minutes from the Mt Buller toll gate, this property is stunningly appointed with luxurious furnishings, imported artworks, and the latest in entertainment systems.
This is a nonsmoking property that can sleep up to 10 people. It is ideal for couples looking for a secluded romantic setting, for families who enjoy quality, style and space, or for two small families who wish to share all that this property has to offer.
The Butterfly House has been designed to ensure you have a peaceful and relaxing time, whether it is your base for bushwalking, mountain bike riding, skiing or just absorbing the natural beauty of the high country.
Key features include:
Your security is assured with monitored alarm systems and in-room safes. All bedrooms have electric blankets, duck down doonas and luxury Sheridan linens. Luxurious Ralph Lauren towels are provided for all guests
* Bedroom 1 with king size pillow top bed, private balcony, 80cm (32”) LCD widescreen TV, DVD player, ipod clock radio, and mood lighting
* Bedroom 2 with queen size pillow top bed, 80cm (32”) LCD widescreen TV, DVD player, and ipod clock radio
* Bedroom 3 with 2 bunks (4 single beds)
* Bedroom 4 in unique loft setting with 2 single beds (minimum age of 13 yrs in loft)
* Living/dining area with large 162cm (65”) LCD widescreen TV, DVD player, surround sound cinema system, stone feature wall, mood lighting and fireplace
* Teenage loft retreat with 80cm (32”) LCD widescreen TV and DVD player
* Top-of-the line stainless steel designer kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, induction cooktop, oven, fridge andfreezer
* Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
* Laundry with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
* Large separate walk-in drying room
* Picturesque deck with BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
* Local phone calls included
Check In: 4.00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
2 minutes from Mt Buller toll gate
400 metres from Delatite River
25 kilometres from Mansfield
Terms and Conditions:
The Butterfly House is a non smoking property. Please note, full bond will be forfeited for smoking inside the property or on the balconies, if the house is not left in good order or there are more guests/beds used than listed in the booking confirmation notice.
Five night or weekly bookings at the Butterfly House include the use of luxury bath robes for up to 4 guests and top of the range amenities from Molton Brown of London.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Jun 22 2017
1 night minimum stay