About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
If a pet-friendly Cottage with an on-site tinny launching ramp, in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, on 4 shared acres of riverfront paddock, yet only 10 minutes from best coast beaches, sounds like your kind of getaway, then RIVERBEND LODGE, is just what you're looking for!
Complimentary bottle of wine to welcome you & chocolates to sweeten your stay!
Complimentary Bonfire timber arrival pack to warm your visit!
Complimentary tea, coffee starter pack for your arrival!
Extravagantly Romantic, Private Riverside Picnic for a unique proposal or Bountiful Grazing Table for special celebrations can be arranged! Starting from $60 per couple - 6 people $140 (view photo gallery - booking essential - contact details for on-site Modern Goddess Table Stylist available)
Nightly rate viewable applies to 2 night stay.
From Only $120 p/n for 6 people staying 7 nights during low season in a 2 bedroom cottage at the waterfront!
REDUCED rates apply to stays of 3 nights or more!
The Longer you stay, the less you pay!
Best rates available direct at "accompetfriendly"
NO Additional cleaner fees!
No additional fee for your dog!
GO TO: visitsunshinecoast - what to do - what's on when?
to view all the exciting Sunshine Coast events happening this year and book your stay now, at this super-central Sunshine Coast location
- Romantic fireplace for chilly winter night ambience.
- River Access available from the front lawn
- Friendly dogs & dog-lovers welcome - private fenced yard for your dog.
- Nature and country living experience on the riverfront - yet only 10 minutes to Beaches & Sunshine Plaza
- Almost private & exclusive use of riverfront gazebo & BBQ facilities
- This property is all about the location - semi-rural yet close to shops & beaches.
- 4 acres of shared manicured paddocks for off-leash walks with your friendly dog.
- Fishing; kayaking; jetski & tinny access.
- Swim in the creek or BYO kayak to explore up river into the heart of Nambour town, through the semi rainforest teeming with wildlife
- Take your tinny or jetski and make a day of it, down to the beach at Cotton Tree for arguably the best fish & chips on the coast at "The Boat Shed" or head to the Waterfront Hotel mooring for lunch / or try out the new Big4 restaurant located further down the Petrie Creek
- You're welcome to light the waterfront bonfire and bbq on the wood fire or gas bbq at the gazebo. (wheelbarrow loads of timber available for purchase on site or BYO)
- The 2 bedroom Cottage sleeping 6 people (1x queen bed; 3x single beds & 1x sofa couch)
- Reverse cylce air-conditioning & fans.
- The Cottage & Cabin are located next to each other, separated by a walk-way.
- Each has its own fenced yard for your dog.
- River view from the covered veranda.
- Carport parking now available
- Our riverfront country style accommodation, with a touch of Colonial Africa about it, is always clean & comfortable, furnished with a mix of old & new, creating a homely feel, and ideal for visitors who appreciate the riverfront lifestyle without the maddening crowds!
- Targeted for guests who value the picturesque outdoors, as much as the accommodation itself.
- Many restaurants and cafes within an easy drive.
- Blankets & pillows are provided. BYO Linen or linen is available for hire.
- Friendly dogs welcome that will not jump the fence! (1200mm fence height)
- Closest beach is at Mudjimba, an easy 10min drive, as is Cotton Tree Beach at Maroochydore. Sunshine Plaza is even closer - about 8 minutes, and everything else you might need, including restaurants and takeaways, are available in Nambour which is only 4 minutes away.
- Convenient for family of Nambour Hospital Patients to stay within 6 minutes from the hospital.
- Maroochydore Multisports Complex on the corner of Fishermans Rd & Bradman Ave, and Sunshine Castle in BliBli are a 5 min drive away.
- Famous Emundi Markets, Underwater World and other tourist attractions - all close by.
- Noosa and Caloundra beaches are a mere 25 minutes north and south.
- World Famous Australia Zoo is only 30 minutes away while the beautiful hinterland & Montville are just 20 minutes away.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
My fiance, 3 pups and I had the most relaxing and pleasure of staying over two nights at this gorgeous cottage. Everything is amazing, tidy and beautiful. Location is great, everything was close by. Deb and David are so easy going and very friendly. We will be back
I took my girlfriend here on a secret getaway one weekend. The cottage we stayed in was great with plenty of space for us and our dog. The back yard area was fenced so he could play around and had lovely views of the grounds and river. Deb and her daughter even arranged a secret area for me to propose down by the river at sunset. Complete with cheese hamper and fireplace it was perfect. She said yes of course.
We loved our stay at Riverbend and will be back for our next holiday.
Hi Daniel Congratulations to you & Nadine on your engagement! Thank you for your feedback - wonderful to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and your proposal was a success. Wishing you and your fiancée a lifetime of happiness! Enjoy the wedding planning. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Kind Regards David & Deb
Could be improved!
Adequate in furnishing although things could do with a scrub eg, leather chairs! The scenery was pretty, although you could hear the traffic. Having to take your own bed linen and towels was very inconvenient and there was no soap in the bathroom apart from anti bacterial handwash! Stayz receipt had a picture of a gorgeous swimming pool - alas no pool here, just a muddy creek! Very misleading!
Dear Helen As a "replacement" guest who stayed in place of your children, who were unable to take up the reservation, it is unfortunate that it appears you were unaware of what Riverbend Lodge offers. Had you looked at the photographs and read the description on the website, you have been aware that only bedding is provided, and that guests are required to bring their own linen & towels - this is listed in the description so guests are aware, prior to making a reservation, what is, and what is not, provided. You would also know that the property does not offer a swimming pool, hence if the Stayz website sent you a receipt with another property's photo on the receipt, that is beyond the property owners control and the STAYZ website mislead you, not the property description, or its list of features. No other guest has ever expected the property to have a pool, as none is listed or shown in any property photos. You would also be aware that guests are required to bring along all their own consumables including all toiletries, which is specifically detailed in the information provided prior to arrival. Nice to hear you liked the scenery. Regards Debra
Quiet and relaxing
We really enjoyed our stay at River Creek Retreat. While not fancy it was very relaxing, and we had everything we needed. We stayed in the studio cottage which had a queen bed and a single bed. There was a kitchenette and a bathroom.
Great to hear you had a relaxed time while staying at Rivercreek Retreat. Thank you for your feedback.
We Loved our weekend away we will definitely be back again
Good to hear you enjoyed your stay, Taalei!
We enjoyed our stay. Peaceful and great space for the dogs. Hosts were very nice and facilities great. Close to beaches but not in the rush area.
Great to hear you enjoyed your stay!
Additional information about rental rates
For this property: ‘Weekend Night’ refers to Friday night and/or Saturday night (per night) The ‘Nightly’ rate refers to Sunday night through to Thursday night (per night average) The ‘Weekly’ rate is for a full 7 day week Rates listed based on 6 guests. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 guests Optional Costs 2nd Dog Rate per day: $5 per night Day Visitor: $20 per person Picnic2 from: $60 per night Grazing Table4 from: $100 per night Grazing Table6 from: $140 per stay * Ask the owner to arrange these