About the property
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 4 nights
Brinkin Beach House is the ideal get away for large families or groups of friends looking for a selfcontained stay in Darwin. Also perfect for families re-locating to Darwin and looking for a deluxe short stay in the Northern Suburbs.
A short walk from the beach and the Casuarina Coastal Reserve. Perfect for those attending WEDDINGS at the CASUARINA SURF CLUB - a short walk away. Ideal for those coming for sporting events as only a few minutes drive from , Marrarra Sports Precinct (Football, Hockey, Basketball, Netball etc) , Alawa Hockey Ovals Darwin Golf Club, and AWOF Tennis Centre
Luxious, spacious 4 bedroom house in leafy green beachside suburb. Own pool/outdoor lounge. Sleeps 8 (10 on sofa bed with owner permission)
A short 8 minute drive from Darwin International Airport Brinkin Beach House provides:
- Private Pool with covered outdoor area with table seating 10 people and outdoor lounge.
- 4 Bedrooms, with 6 beds accommodating up to 8 people ( Standard Occupancy 6 adults).
- Master Suite (upstairs) has a king bed, parents retreat with sofa and TV, ensuite and spacious walk in wardrobe. This is the ideal suite for grandparents who want to enjoy a family holiday but be able to retreat to the privacy of their own space. This suite will be locked if not required.
-Queen Suite downstairs has a queen bed and ensuite.
-Two other bedrooms contain single beds (1 of these rooms has beds that can be joined to create a King size bed) if required.
- All bedding, linen and towels, including pool towels are provide.
- Downstairs Bathroom has over shower bath and full size vanity with separate toilet.
- Large loungeroom with modular leather lounge with chaise and 2 seater sofa.
- Large rumpus room with sofa bed (sleeps an extra 2 people on request only- additional charge applies)
- children welcome with a selection of toys, games and books available.
- Large dining room seating 8 - Outdoor Dining seats 10.
- Spacious modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and dinnerware and cookware for 10 people
- laundry with top loading large capacity machine and outdoor covered clothes line
- Fully airconditioned
- easy off street parking
-fully fenced private yard.
- Picnic Set, Eski, Water Cooler, folding chairs (for 4) and picnic rug
Located in the beachside suburb of Brinkin in Darwin’s northern suburbs we are just a short walk from Casuarina Beach and Coastal Reserve and the bus stop and a few minutes drive from:
-Royal Darwin Hospital
-Casuarina Square Shopping Centre (the Territory’s largest)
-Charles Darwin University
-Rapid Creek and Nightcliff Markets
-Marrara Sports Precinct
Its a short drive to Darwin City, Darwin Waterfront (and Convention Centre), Mindil Beach Markets. the Deckchair Cinema, Doctors Gully Fish Feeding and the Museums. Traffic is light in Darwin by Australian standards and getting to the city should take only 15-20 minutes.
Children are welcome - this is a family friendly property and the perfect place for Mum and Dad to holiday with kids and Grandma and Grandpa.
PLEASE NOTE: No parties/functions are permitted. Brinkin Beach House is in a quiet residential area frequented by native birds and lizards. Our neighbours and our feathered friends enjoy peace.
Conditions - Summary - Full Conditions are in the Booking Form and Conditions
• Payment: Your booking is only valid when all documents are provided (including signed Conditions and photo identification/(passport for international guests) and all payments are made when due. Failure to provide documents or pay the deposit, balance or security deposit will result in termination of the booking without refund.
• Registration: Guests must be registered and should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Form or additional Fees may apply and/or your booking may be immediately terminated. Please let us know if you would like to register additional guests.
• Security, Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss- You are responsible for all loss or damage that occurs during your stay. This is even if another guest or visitor caused the loss or damage or if a thief enters through an unlocked door. You are responsible to protect and insure your own personal property.
• Security Deposit: excessive cleaning, anti social behaviour extra guests, damage, loss, breakage, missing linen and other breach of conditions will result in deduction from or loss of deposit.
• Large Group Cleaning Fee applies for groups of 6 or over $300 (subject to change in line with cleaners rate)
• Additional Charges apply for use of sofa bed and extra guests
• Behaviour: Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited without prior written approval. No more than 12 people (including children) present at any time without approval. No disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise or antisocial behaviour. No Pets. No smoking inside or on patio or verandahs.
• Pool – Strict supervision of children in the pool is required. Pool gates must not be left or locked open – young lives are precious.
• Risk and Indemnity – you and all guests use the property entirely at your own risk. You indemnify us against all claims for property damage, personal injury or death arising from your occupation of the property.
• Loan Items – picnic gear, chairs etc are provided for your convenience – check carefully that they are suitable for your use before using. You use these items at your own risk.
• Departure Condition- the property should be left in a neat and tidy condition with all rubbish and food removed.
• Immediate Termination - Use contrary to the Conditions may result in immediate termination of your booking, your eviction, loss of your security deposit and additional fees and charges. In this case, you are not entitled to a refund of any monies.
• Check-out time is 10am, check in time is 2pm–you should ensure that you have allowed for the day of your arrival and your departure if you have a late flight.
• This is a summary only and the full details are in the Booking form and Conditions which will be sent to you if you wish to proceed. Please read carefully – this is an important document.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 06, 2015
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perfect family getaway!
Our group of 6 adults and 4 kids including a newborn had an amazing time here! The toy room saved our sanity by keeping our toddler amused for more than 5 minutes. Host was amazing, we messaged to let her know the toaster wasn’t working and she had it replaced that day.
Our extended family were extremely happy with our accommodation here during our 10 day visit to Darwin. The house had everything we needed and the toys were a big hit with the little ones!
The place was handy to everything, but private enough to recharge the batteries, both inside and in the pool which got a big workout!
Our host was fantastic with nothing being too much trouble both in the lead up to our arrival and while we were there.
Great for our group of friends
This house was terrific for 9 of us, we all had plenty of space and the facilities were great. We all loved the pool, the BBQ and the little extras left for us by the host. In a quiet street and a short walk to the beautiful beach for sunsets and wine. Thoroughly recommended and we all hope to return one day. Thank you so much.
Perfect Family Holiday!
This is the perfect property for families! Plenty of rooms, a huge living area separated from the bedrooms, a separate play room with toys provided, a great and very safe pool, and excellent entertaining out the back! Our hostess was very helpful and made the stay a pleasure, but also left us alone to enjoy our family holiday. We had a hire car and found the location perfect for exploring Darwin. We would highly recommend this to all families.
Wonderful large home away from home
Our family of 7 recently used Brinkin House to prepare for our daughter's wedding, including on the big day with all it the usual bride/bridesmaid preparation. It was a wonderful spacious house for the occasion, a real home away from home. Samantha was very supportive and helpful when needed. The house was very
comfortable and well supplied. Thoroughly recommend it.
A Home Away From Home
We recently had a five day visit to Darwin and thoroughly enjoyed staying at Brinkin Beach House. It was very clean and comfortable and central to all our needs. My children greatly enjoyed the toys in the playroom and we were all thankful of the glorious pool in the backyard! I highly recommend Brinkin Beach House to families and would stay again in a heartbeat!