About the property
- House2300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 12 with incredible Ocean & Bay Views!
• Newest construction in Happy Camp, Street of Dreams quality beach house with its own Private ELEVATOR servicing all 3 floors…yes, its own Elevator with a phone!
• Spectacular Bay and Ocean views.
• 3 bed, 3 bath including 2 Master Suites each with a private Jacuzzi, separate showers and custom tile/stonework throughout. Deck off master suite.
• Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows taking advantage of the fabulous views. We recently added high-end blinds that can be pulled up to maximize the incredible views or pulled down to provide complete privacy.
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters & detailed back-splash tile-work, custom cabinets and large pantry,
• Two large decks with high-end slate and custom railing. Both decks have outside furniture. The main deck has a large stainless steel grill so you can BBQ and enjoy incredible views right where the Pacific Ocean joins Netarts Bay (famous for it's oysters, crabs and clams!)
• Steps to the beach. Outdoor shower to wash off the sand after a full day of beach-combing, crabbing, clamming, fishing or simply enjoying gorgeous sunsets and bonfires on the beach
• Laundry room with high-end washer/dryer
• All furnishings throughout the entire house are brand new and high-end. A summary of some of the high-end furnishings throughout are: King-size bedroom set, Queen-size bedroom set, Bunk bed, Full-size bed, (2) Large “Main Street” high-end sleeper sofa’s, swivel accent chairs, large dining room table overlooking the Bay and Ocean, bar stools at the kitchen eating bar, new 65” UHD Samsung SMART TV above the gas fireplace, each Master bedroom has its own 55” high-end HD TV's, high-end washer and dryer, stainless steel gas grill on the deck overlooking the Bay and Ocean!
Since this is a custom-built home with all new furnishings, we ask everyone to enjoy the beauty and comfort but please be gentle and care for it at the same time. Pets are on a case-by-case basis.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
What makes this House unique
What we love about the location is the fact that you're right at the junction of where the Pacific Ocean meets Netarts Bay and the scene is always changing, sea lions bask in the sun and you can build a bonfire right there and have fun crabbing from the shore, clamming, fishing and enjoying your favorite beverages at sunset. You may want to bring a propane hibachi grill if you have one. It works well for grilling oysters on the beach. You can typically get oysters for around $6.50/dozen at the local grocery store on Crab Ave in Netarts (one block from the house). When you grill the oysters, you can dab a little BBQ sauce and even a little hot sauce to give it some zest. Suggest washing it down with a refreshing IPA or Pinot Grigio!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great home and the location is fantastic with great beach access and close to local attractions.
Great value and I would highly recommend this property, will definitely return.
Beautiful property and the owners were easy to work with and fast to respond to any questions.
Fantastic Property Combined With Super Nice Owners
We had a fantastic stay at the Netarts Sand Castle. The house is special as are the owners. Nick and Lynn were super nice and very communicative by email and their response time was quick - not that we had any issues. They were very gracious in making a late check-out possible. Not only is the view killer, but the attention to detail is amazing. From the personalized door lock code to the abundance of towels to the very well equipped kitchen and the fans and heaters scattered throughout, we had everything we needed! We had an amazing 16 year anniversary trip and couldn’t be happier with the destination we chose. Even though it’s fun to check out the outdoors during the day, it was always exciting to get back home to our little slice of heaven. It was a bonus that we got to experience snow and deer walking down the road. We will definitely return!
Clean, spacious home!
Our group was really impressed with the size of the kitchen and great room. Plenty of room for us all. This is our 4th year crabbing and we have stayed at different homes every time but your place is our favorite!
I threw my wife a surprise 40th birthday party here. I brought my beloved dog along with me and he got really sick the first night we arrived and by Friday we had to put him down. WOW! Our friends started showing up Friday evening and the sadness turned to happiness as we so enjoyed the scenery and the well kept house for our guest. My aunt, who just had major surgery, was thrilled she could ride the elevator up and down without walking up and down the stairs. We cooked food for three days and very impressed with the supplies we had to use. Plenty of space for the whole family and kids loved being able to walk across the street to the beach. Very hard to leave as we felt like we were leaving our Dog River there. The house will forever hold a special place in our hearts and WILL def. be back again soon.
Beautiful property but some things could have been better
What we loved:
The place is nice and spacious. It has a lovely view of Netarts Bay and the ocean. The kitchen was amazing: very roomy and functional with all of the appliances and kitchenware that you could think to need. We loved the beautiful hardwood floors on the top level of the house and the cozy fireplace. Nick the owner was very prompt and responsive to our needs.
What we felt needed improving:
When we arrived at the home, the place wasn't cleaned. The mess that the last guests left was all there. We contacted Nick right away and he was very apologetic and told us that this hasn't happened before. He sent a cleaner right over and within an hour a cleaner was over to pick up the mess. He also refunded our cleaning deposit as a result. I appreciate that there was such a quick resolution to this but at the same time, shouldn't have happened in the first place and it ate into a few hours of our stay that we could have enjoyed. The TVs in the unit are pretty old LCDs and could use an upgrade. The TV on the top level above the fireplace is mounted on the wall to where it's very hard to plug in your own devices. There is one HDMI port on the side that you can get to but just barely. Would be nice to have a breakout panel or something like that to make it easier for people to hook their own devices to that TV. The panoramic windows on the top level have no blinds, shutters, or curtains to block out the sun during the day or to provide some more privacy at night. The fireplace had a blemish on it that should have been cleaned up.
All in all, we really did enjoy our stay despite our gripes. We would love to come back, especially if some of our feedback was implemented.
Whale watching - Gray whale can be seen year round, but peak migration periods coincide with winter, spring and summer breaks.
There are many things to do in the Netarts area throughout the year:
Places to visit include:
Octopus Tree at Cape Meares
Federal Sea Lion Refuge
Three Arch Rocks
Tillamook Cheese Factory
Cape Meares National Wildlife Refuge
Blimp hangers and Tillamook Naval Air Station Museum
Garibaldi Fisherman's Wharf
Cape Meares Lighthouse
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed. • Dogs are allowed only on a case by case basis and must be approved before bringing them. The cost is $20/night per pet. • Summer season - 5 day minimum • Holidays - $375/nt (3 night minimum). Holidays - Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years • Spring Break (OR, WA, CA, ID) - $375/nt. (4 night minimum)