|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
• Newest construction in Happy Camp, Street of Dreams quality beach house with its own Private ELEVATOR servicing all 3 floors…yes, its own Elevator with a phone!
• Spectacular Bay and Ocean views.
• 3 bed, 3 bath including 2 Master Suites each with a private Jacuzzi, separate showers and custom tile/stonework throughout. Deck off master suite.
• Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows taking advantage of the fabulous views.
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters & detailed back-splash tile-work, custom cabinets and large pantry,
• Two large decks with high-end slate and custom railing. Both decks have outside furniture. The main deck has a large stainless steel grill so you can BBQ and enjoy incredible views right where the Pacific Ocean joins Netarts Bay (famous for it's oysters, crabs and clams!)
• Steps to the beach. Outdoor shower to wash off the sand after a full day of beach-combing, crabbing, clamming, fishing or simply enjoying gorgeous sunsets and bonfires on the beach
• Laundry room with high-end washer/dryer
• All furnishings throughout the entire house are brand new and high-end. A summary of some of the high-end furnishings throughout are: King-size bedroom set, Queen-size bedroom set, Bunk bed, Full-size bed, (2) Large “Main Street” high-end sleeper sofa’s, swivel accent chairs, large dining room table overlooking the Bay and Ocean, bar stools at the kitchen eating bar, 46” Toshiba LCD TV above the gas fireplace, each Master bedroom has its own 42” LCD TV, high-end washer and dryer, stainless steel gas grill on the deck overlooking the Bay and Ocean!
Since this is a custom-built home with all new furnishings, we ask everyone to enjoy the beauty and comfort but please be gentle and care for it at the same time. Pets are on a case-by-case basis.
What we love about the location is the fact that you're right at the junction of where the Pacific Ocean meets Netarts Bay and the scene is always changing, sea lions bask in the sun and you can build a bonfire right there and have fun crabbing from the shore, clamming, fishing and enjoying your favorite beverages at sunset. You may want to bring a propane hibachi grill if you have one. It works well for grilling oysters on the beach. You can typically get oysters for around $6.50/dozen at the local grocery store on Crab Ave in Netarts (one block from the house). When you grill the oysters, you can dab a little BBQ sauce and even a little hot sauce to give it some zest. Suggest washing it down with a refreshing IPA or Pinot Grigio!
It was the perfect family getaway!! We had two small children in our group and it was great for them. Everyone in our group loved their accommodations. The kitchen was heavenly. Room for everybody and whatever they wanted to do. We are planning a return trip already!!
The house is gorgeous and well appointed. The views overlooking the mouth of the bay was incredible. Everything was as shown in the pictures; kitchen had all of the spices, oil, etc. that one might need. We had a great weekend. The beach was a two minute walk away (at most) and our two families enjoyed a friendly photograph competition to see who could capture the best beach scene. We had an excellent meal at the Schooner, if you are looking for a place to eat (seafood and excellent burgers). The cell service on Happy Camp Road was a bit spotty, so having solid Wi-Fi service in the house was a big help. The owners checked in before hand to make sure we had all of the information that we needed when we arrived. Very happy with our stay.
The home is beautiful with easy access to the beach and a great view of the bay and ocean. We stayed for a girls weekend and found it to be very comfortable, clean, modern and the little extras make this an exceptional stay. The elevator is very nice for the elderly and those with bad knees as it is very difficult to find properties with bedrooms on the main living floor for the elderly! The owner was very receptive to questions about the property. Thank You for a great stay in a wonderful home!
Our family had such a nice stay at the SandCastle. The house is beautifully appointed, has everything that is needed for a great get-away. Close to the beach, beautiful views, fantastic kitchen. Nothing was amiss and can't wait to visit again... Thanks so much for the great weekend!!
We had a great time in this VRBO on Netarts Bay. Our family comes from all over Montana and Canada once a year for crabbing, clamming and fishing...not to mention time together! This home was great for us. We have ages from 22-75 and all were very comfortable here. The kitchen accommodated our "chefs" and at the end of our 13 nights, we realized we didn't even go out to eat. There was enough room that we didn't even bump into each other.
The hot water at the turn of the facet was another plus that we all noticed. After spending a chilly fall day on the beach, it was nice to warm your hands under the running water or soak in a jacuzzi tub.
Nick and his house cleaner were so easy to work with. Communication was good and the response was quick. The house was clean and well maintained.
We had 3 very sunny days and that warmed our spirits even more. Time on the deck or being so close to the beach was wonderful.
We also love the Pelican Tap Room for lunch or a beer. It has become our favorite spot.
Thank you for sharing your home with us. We had a wonderful time together.
Whale watching - Gray whale can be seen year round, but peak migration periods coincide with winter, spring and summer breaks.
There are many things to do in the Netarts area throughout the year:
Places to visit include:
Octopus Tree at Cape Meares
Federal Sea Lion Refuge
Three Arch Rocks
Tillamook Cheese Factory
Cape Meares National Wildlife Refuge
Blimp hangers and Tillamook Naval Air Station Museum
Garibaldi Fisherman's Wharf
Cape Meares Lighthouse
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$275|
|Cleaning Fee||$125 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
• Dogs are allowed only on a case by case basis and must be approved before bringing them. The cost is $20/night per pet.
• Summer season - 5 day minimum
• Holidays - $375/nt (3 night minimum). Holidays - Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
• Spring Break (OR, WA, CA, ID) - $375/nt. (4 night minimum)
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.