About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Whatever the weather and no matter the season, our huge spa is steaming, so jump in and look up at the millions of stars in the clear coastal skies above our large 5 bedroom holiday home located just a few hundred metres from our stunning surf beach.
Altair Yeah Yeah is a large family holiday home only a few hundred metres from the beach. It comprises 5 bedrooms with BIR (main with ensuite, walk-in robe and digital TV) and sleeps up to 10 people with two queen beds and three sets of bunks. All of the bedrooms have built-in robes.
The spacious living/dining/kitchen area has a digital TV, DVD and bluetooth stereo, and the kitchen is equipped with an Ilve oven, dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar.
The central bathroom was completely refurbished in Spring 2017.
Toys, games, books and DVDs for children and adults are also provided - if you can drag yourself out of the huge heated spa in the sunny private courtyard outside!
Pets are also welcome to stay outside in a secure yard, with a large trampoline bed provided in a sheltered area on the rear verandah. The beach at the end of the street allows dogs year-round (restrictions apply elsewhere in Ocean Grove).
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, walk-in robe, ensuite and digital TV.
The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and built-in robes.
The third, fourth and fifth bedrooms each have a set of bunks and built-in robes.
BYO fitted sheets, flat sheets, pillowslips and towels.
LOCATION & ATTRACTIONS
This large family holiday home is only a 5 minute walk to the ocean beach, 2-3 minutes by car to both of Ocean Grove’s shopping centres, 10-20 minutes from Barwon Heads, Queenscliff, Point Lonsdale, Geelong, Torquay and Portarlington, and a 1 hour drive to Lorne via the Great Ocean Road.
Local attractions include:
• surf beach
• child-friendly beach and playground at Barwon Heads bridge
• cricket nets and footy oval a short walk away
• fine dining, family restaurants and takeways
• top golf courses at Barwon Heads (13th Beach)
• public golf courses at Ocean Grove, Pt Lonsdale and Queenscliff
• mini-golf and maze
• skate/BMX parks at Ocean Grove and Barwon Heads
• indoor swimming centre with aquatic kid's playground
• fishing (bridge, beach and charter boat)
• tennis and badminton courts
• Adventure Park water park (open October-May)
• horseriding and equestrian centres
• swimming with seals and dolphins (Queenscliff)
• scuba diving around HMAS Canberra (sunk off Ocean Grove Oct 2009)
• shopping and movies in Geelong
• local wineries and day spas
• arts and crafts in Queenscliff
• beach walks to Pt Lonsdale lighthouse (80-90 minutes) and Barwon Heads (60 minutes)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
The house was clean and tidy. Close to the beach and the spa was amazing.
Great place to stay. It is close to everything and had plenty of space for everyone.
Great place to stay!
We enjoyed our stay, clean, quiet & plenty of room & the kids loved the hot tub
Thanks for accomodating us! This place was clean, and plenty of room. Facilities were renovated and clean.
We enjoyed our stay at this property. Loved the location and the proximity to the beach which the kids and our dog had a great time! The place was clean and tidy and stayed nice and warm when it got very cold outside. Look forward to our next stay.
Perfect size house with plenty of bedroom space! loved it
We loved every minute of our stay with close walking distance to the beach, short drives to visit beautiful views and eat out at the pub. Best of the hot tub kept us entertained and not an ounce of rain during the day. Perfect stay.