Ballaterson Cottages are situated just outside of Ballaugh village in the North of the Island, only a short distance from the Ballaugh Curraghs, and the Currraghs Wildlife Park with lake/cafe. We support the Welcome Scheme for walkers, cyclists and bikers. For anglers the island has sea and fresh water fishing in abundance. There are six reservoirs for trout fishing. To download more information on fishing go to www.visitisleofman.com/angling.
The location is outside off the main TT course for enthusiasts of the TT, but far enough not to encounter the noise. The cottages are situated adjacent to the main house, consisting of two x 1 bedroomed cottages ( 5ft beds or singles available) and 1 x 2 bedroomed cottage ( 1 double and one twin , plus an additional double. We have a spare single fold up bed if required. Each cottage has its own private parking space, and outside seating area with views of the garden and mountains beyond. The 2 bedroomed cottage has its own private patio area and garden. An additional pull out single bed can be provided.
The village of Ballaugh is 1.5 miles away and has a village shop providing all supplies, post office, butchers. Nearby pubs provide good food, and Ramsey town is nearby. The coast is about 1.5 mile
DATES of 2017 events
Britsh Cycling Championships - 22nd June - 25th June
Crown Bowls Festival 22 - 26 June
Southern 100 - July
Lighthouses Cycling Sportive July
Festival of Motorcycling 19 Aug - 1Sept
Crown Bowls Festivals 7 - 11 Sept
Rally isle of Man Sept
End to End Mountain Bike Sept
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
1. The hiring contract shall be between the hirer and the property owner and shall be deemed to be the subject.
2. Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit we will confirm by email of receipt. Balance will be due 5 weeks before arrival.
3. On the issue of a confirmation of booking the hirer is responsible for the total advertised price as shown thereon.
4. The booking deposit cannot be refunded.
5. The accommodation is only for persons named on the booking form
6. Baggage, personal belongings and vehicles are at the owners risk at all times
7. In the event of cancellations refund's can only be made if the property can be re-let, late cancellations would make this difficult. Hirers are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover this.
8. The hirer undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The owner shall be compensated for breakages and damage, which occurs during occupancy (fair wear and tear expected).
9. The cottage is available from 3pm on the day of arrival. Guests are asked to vacate the property by 10am on departure day. COTTAGES ARE NON SMOKING. NO ANIMALS PERMITTED.
10. The owner is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.