|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Charming house in a quiet area of the popular tourist resort town of Estartit.
Leaning against the mountain of the Torre Moratxa, facing south, it enjoys a splendid view of the sea and the Ter plain to the hills of Begur. Part of a group of terraced houses, privacy is protected by vegetation and bamboo-views breezes.
The house is built on three levels:
-a first terrace serves as the garage roof;
- Then the ground floor, overlooking a front terrace with sea view, consists of a dining room, kitchen with pantry, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, sink, toilet , bathroom cabinet;
- At the rear is a more shaded terrace with barbecue - plancha, above ground pool and garden.
A stone staircase leads to a small garden with Mediterranean plants built on the slope of the mountain.
- On the first floor there are three bedrooms; two double bedrooms, each with a large double bed, a single room, a bathroom (sink, toilet, tub, commode and vanity cabinet); Both bedrooms open onto a large terrace with sea view; the third gives the mountain side. They are equipped with dressers and large wall cupboards.
- The kitchen is modern and well equipped (plate induction 3 fires, electric oven, microwave, two fridges ...). In the living room TV with reception of French and Spanish channels, DVD player).
- Free WIFI available.
Two garden furniture, umbrellas, canopies, chairs, complete the furnishings.
The sandy beach, with a length of 4 km, the village of Estartit, shopping and entertainment are within 1 or 2 km away.
The tables can accommodate 8 people to eat outside.
No parking problems, a huge free parking along the entire beach, facilitating access.
This home nestled in. Nature offers easy access to many hiking trails that crisscross the mountains of Montgri protected area covered with pine forests and Mediterranean plants. These paths can also cause you to beautiful coves overhanging cliffs. The long sandy beach, underwater wealth Medes Islands, swampy areas of the plain of the Ter, crossed by many trails, passable on foot or bicycle, the rich cultural heritage of the region, many events and activities offered make up the varied tourist offer of this place.
maison agreable a plusieurs terrasse belle vue par contre terrasse piscine un peu galère quartier très calme chambre et cuisine agréable bonne location les propriétaires plus que sympa
Aquatic reserve, the seabed around the Medes Islands and the Estartit is a mecca for diving.
The many golf courses close to Estartit will satisfy fans.
The beautiful medieval villages in the hinterland, mid-mountain landscapes with Mediterranean trees, the beautiful rugged coastline Calas where picturesque villages nestle, museums, many cultural activities add to the charm and attractiveness of the region .
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 4 2016 - Sep 24 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$337|
Remise de 10 % sur le montant total de la locatio à partir d'un séjour de 2 semaines.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Traveler checks accepted