About the property
- Condo2300 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 - 10 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8 adults + 1 infant)
New—Large 5-Star Luxury Resort on Ka'anapali Beach
Please check our calendar for availability before inquiry!
We hope you find this piece of paradise as we have. It is truly one of the most relaxing and enjoyable places in the world. The following are just a few reasons why our condo and Honua Kai are the best!
• Steps to the Beach – As seen, you’ll walk right out from this ground level residence and you’re only steps to the world class 3-mile long Ka'anapali Beach. We love taking the long walk to Whalers Village.
• Large and Spacious! – Sleeps 8-9 with 3 bed 3 bath with approximately 2,300 sq/ft, 3 Cal. Kings (Master—Organic Bed), 1 Queen sofa hide-away, and 2 port-a-cribs and a high chair.
• Ocean Views – Watch the gorgeous Maui sunsets and relax and listen to the waves roll in from your own private lanai.
• Spacious lanai & private lawn – Soak up the sun on your private lounge chairs, table, and private lush lawn area.
• Folding Glass-Wall – As seen, the entire great room wall opens to fully connect the lanai and private grass area to the great room.
• Luxury Living —Travertine tile throughout, 3 California King Beds, very large bathrooms-shower, Viking appliances, central A/C, washer/dryer, and gourmet cookware.
• Tech Advanced – Bose DVD/BluRay System, 4 LCD TVs, Free Wi-Fi, Speakers throughout, Wii console & games, cable TV, iPod or iPhone dock, Apple TV component.
• Elegant Beach Decor — Fitting for both the beach and a world-class resort, we’ve furnished our unit with beautiful Tommy Bahama furniture to create a relaxing yet elegant feel.
• Pools — Three spectacular swimming pools, each with its own unique experience. The Formal Pool is an infinity-edge lap pool featuring two Jacuzzi whirlpools and perfect ocean views. The Ohana Pool features a one hundred and twenty foot water slide and a waterfall that cascades into the main swimming area. Natural lava rock forms an elevated hot tub that takes in the ocean views. The Ohana Pool has a sandy beach and a shallow 'keiki', (Hawaiian for kids') pool. The River Pool features a meandering river that flows through smaller swimming holes and waterfalls.
• Tropical Landscaping — Extensive landscaping with tropical and native Hawaiian plants provides color, fragrance, and beauty to Honua Kai's natural setting.
• Fitness Room — there is a large fitness/weight room in the Konea Tower.
• Food — an upscale full-service beach-side restaurant, Duke's Beach House, on the beachfront of Honua Kai Resort. Beautiful ocean views and renowned island-style cuisine is now steps away with pool and room service provided by this 'sister' restaurant of Kimo's in Lahaina and Dukes in Waikiki. There are also various delis and restaurants nearby and a full service grocery store across the street.
• Parking — Secured underground parking is available through the resort.
• Honua Kai Resort — The new $400-million development is situated along nearly 40 beachfront acres on Ka'anapali Beach, one of Maui’s best snorkeling and dive locations. It is the first whole ownership resort and spa development of its kind to open on Ka'anapali Beach in more than 25 years.
• Surrounding Area — Honua Kai Resort's location on Ka'anapali Beach allows for easy access to golf, tennis, shopping, snorkeling, surfing, whale watching, or just relaxing on the beach listening to the soothing waves of the Pacific Ocean and enjoying the spectacular sunsets. You can walk along the beach to Whaler's Village and scenic Black Rock. The 'Sugar Cane Train' depot is located across the street from Honua Kai. Historic Lahaina is a short drive from Honua Kai. It was the first capital of Hawaii and still very vibrant today. You can take in the cultural activities, shops, galleries and award-winning restaurants along Front Street. There are also charters for deep-sea fishing, sailing, or whale-watching at the harbor.
We hope you take advantage of this excellent value!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Jared Brown
After coming to Hawaii 35 years ago and spending time on each of the islands over a period of five years, we concluded that Maui was truly number one-- Maui No Ka ‘Oi! As we looked at condos all over the island, we decided Ka'anapali Beach was the most beautiful place in all of the world. We purchased a two bedroom condo in the Papakea Beach Resort and made it our home-away-from-Utah-home for the last 30 years.
Jared Brown purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Jared Brown chose Kaanapali
When they announced the ground-breaking and sales of Honua Kai Resort in 2005-2006, we were excited to purchase since it was the first new fee-simple property (that wasn’t time shared) in 25 years on Ka'anapali Beach. Also we wanted a three bedroom unit and were thrilled to get a ground floor location right next to the beach for quick and easy access to the ocean. We love what the developer has given us with this exquisite resort hotel. There are only two other ocean front units in the complex with a shorter walk to the beach than ours.
What makes this Condo unique
We love the white sand beach walks to Black Rock, the sunsets, snorkeling, diving, and boogie boarding, all by taking less than 100 steps from our door. We also love our spacious 11-foot ceilings with the folding window walls that merge the lanai with the lush green beauty of the West Maui Mountains as well as the incredible ocean view. We have stayed at 5-star resorts around the world, but we have never stayed in a more spacious or more beautiful place than our new home in Hawaii. We also love to share this gift with others and hope you will enjoy it as much as we do! Aloha from your hosts, Jared and Margie Brown
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
By the pictures I knew this was going to be a nice place to stay, but I was not prepared with how amazing it was. Everything inside was perfect! The kitchen was stocked with pans, utensils, and everything one would need to cook a meal. The bedrooms, bathrooms, and living area were all wonderful. But the most amazing aspect of this property was it's relation to the beach! Being on the ground floor, having an ocean view, and being able to come and go with very little effort was priceless. I also was impressed with the resort, Hona Kai, that the condo in in. Our family loved staying here. The owner and manager were very pleasant to work with also.
Excellent family vacation location!
The condo was a wonderful place for our family vacation! The unit is luxuriously appointed and furnished and the location is outstanding. The glass wall in the living room opens out to a private lawn area bordered by a short hedge. It is probably less than 99 steps to the beach and a short walk around the corner to the BBQs, pools, elevators, etc. A peaceful, private location but still close to all the amenities of Honua Kai. After exploring the entire Honua Kai property, I don't think there could be a better located unit than H104. The kids and the adults loved the Honua Kai property and H104.
Wonderful beautiful location
Amazing condo on beautiful beach! Highly recommend if you want to spend some time R&R on beach or around pools. Luke's restaurant is a couple minutes walk on beach and has very good food for reasonable prices (Maui standards as everything is expensive). There is also a grocery store about a 10 minute walk from condo. Next door to many hotels and resorts along the beach. About a 39 minute walk along the beach or boardwalk to Whalers Village. Snorkeling is very good directly off beach from condo but be careful of Corel as it us very sharp on feet and hands
Great condo + great location = great vacation
Our family of six adults and two children stayed at this wonderful property for 11 days . The kitchen & beach cupboards were so well stocked we wanted for nothing! The bedrooms & bathrooms were spacious & comfy. The ground floor location was very convenient as we came and went from the beach and the multiple pools . What a family friendly condo and resort ! Owners were lovely to work with. So glad we found this lovely spot!
Great Experience and close to beach
We loved the unit. Had everything we needed and very comfortable. All the beach equipment and coolers were a plus. Would definitely rent this again. Thanks for your place Jared
Signed, Lake Sammamish, WA
Fantastic location! Gorgeous spot! Condo had everything we needed! Property description was EXACT
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
We require a minimum 7 nights to rent this property unless we happen to have exactly 4-6 days available between existing reservations. 50% deposit due immediately upon accepted reservation request; 50% balance due 60 days prior to check-in date. We require a signed rental agreement from all of our guests. Hawaii Tax ID: TA-175-592-8576-01 GE-175-592-8576-01