|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Ocean views and spacious decks capture the essence of a special Port Fairy experience. This 3 BR luxury villa is located right on Pea Soup Beach for relaxing strolls and swims. You will be a short walking distance to the town's boutique shops, restaurants and cafe culture. The historic wharf and river is also only a short stroll away.
Relax in comfort while enjoying stunning ocean views from inside and outside. Enjoy spectacular sunsets from the front deck with a glass of champagne... fall asleep as you listen to the sounds of ocean and wake to the delightful sounds of sea birds. The Dunes is that perfect place for a memorable and relaxing holiday experience... summer or winter!
The DUNES... Features:
This architect designed and stunning villa offers luxurious comfort for couples, families or as a retreat for a group of friends. Located right on picturesque Pea Soup Beach The DUNES offers something for everyone...
UPSTAIRS... King master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, light-filled open plan living/ kitchen area overlooking the ocean, gas log fire, front deck with ocean views, north facing deck with BBQ, fabulous well equipped kitchen with quality appliances to suit gourmet and casual meal preparation, sound system, large LCD TV with DVD and video, heating/ cooling
DOWNSTAIRS... Queen Bedroom, 2 single beds in 3rd bedroom, second living area with bean bags and TV/ DVD, large bathroom with bath and shower, European laundry, 2 car lock up garage with remote, outdoor shower and clothesline
The Port Fairy Experience at The DUNES...
We invite you to experience this special part of Port Fairy! You have at your fingertips...
- Pea Soup Beach for a swim, a walk, or to sit and enjoy the ever-changing moods of the Southern ocean
- Rock pools to explore and abundant shells to fossick amongst
- A short stroll to the town's boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and historic pubs
- The wharf to wander amongst working fishing vessels
- walk around historic and picturesque Griffiths Island with the famous Port Fairy Lighthouse
- Fish for your own dinner from the beach, the wharf or one of the many spots by the river
- Enjoy a game of golf on one of Victoria's most picturesque golf courses with both rural and ocean views
- Abundant birdlife hovering over the dunes and in neighboring wetlands
- Beautiful aquamarine waters contrasting amongst the black volcanic basalt rocks
Beach, Swimming, Golf, Fishing