Welcome to Forster Beach Escape - the perfect destination for your next getaway to ocean & lakeside paradise.
Forster Beach Escape is a spacious 4+ Star premium accommodation for up to 5 people. The lower ground floor apartment has been designed to cater for families, couples, singles and offers the perfect mix of relaxation, serenity and convenience during your stay.
Nb: Stayz accommodation excludes the upstairs portion of the property.
- Relax by the exotic tree-lined Pool (exclusive use of backyard and pool for stayz)
- Enjoy the private undercover BBQ Area by the pool
- Shower under the stars in the hot water outdoor shower.
- Indoor bathroom w/ corner bath.
- Stroll down to beautiful One Mile Beach (see photos for proximity to beach)
- Head to the Lake for a swim, fish, or hire a boat.
- Enjoy Sunsets over the Lake at one of the gorgeous local restaraunts.
- Pool table for couples or family entertainment.
- Ocean views out the front window.
- 3 mins to shops & restaurants
- 2 minutes to RSL and Golf clubs.
- 2 minutes to indoor Aquatic Centre / Gym & Leisure Centre
- Huge Fridge & Freezer for all your goodies during your stay.
- Cooking facilities
- Tea & Coffee provided.
- TV in Lounge & Bedroom
- sorry no animals
Forster Beach Escape provides the perfect location for those wanting to explore the local area and all it has to offer.
- Whale and Dolphin cruises take off from Wallis lake, a 4-5 minute drive away.
- Surfing beaches are a plenty and if Forster isn't working, head north to Tuncurry or South to Pacific Palms - the abundent beaches and headlands means that you can almost always find somewhere to get a wave out of the wind!
- Great coastal bushwalks and hikes around Cape Hawke.
- 2 fantastic Golf Courses - Forster at the end of your street, and Tuncurry, a 10 min drive. For the Golf fanatics out there, the renowned Tallwoods Golf course is a 20 minute drive away.
- Fish the local waters - from the lake, the beach or head outside fishing with one of the local charter companies. Spearfishermen know Forster as a standout East Coast location, boasting many great dive / snorkel spots, excellent year round visibility and abundant fish life.
- Scuba divers take note... Forster has some of the best dives on the East Coast. Latitude Rock & Spot A are local favourites, but for those more adventurous, head out to The Pinnacle or to Seal Rocks (45 mins South) to see the Grey Nurse Shark Colonies and Shipwrecks.
We look forward to having you at Forster Beach Escape. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Peter or Ellen if you have any questions, or if you’re looking for some local tips on the best things to see and do while you're in town!