'Iorana' is a lovingly Historic restored 1881 cottage containing 2 charming bedrooms, pampering hydrotherapy DEEP SPA bath, lounge with slow combustion log fire for chilly nights and reverse cycle air conditioning for those warmer days. TV/DVD and CD for relaxing times and books and games to enjoy.
The quality kitchen with stainless steel 'Ilve' stove, featured pressed metal, dishwasher and adjoining dining are full of style and character.
The luxurious pampering bathroom features a large deep double hydrotherapy spa bath, underfloor heating, pressed metal walls, separate shower, limed washed timber ceiling, period fixtures and a feature window overlooking the pretty garden.
Full laundry facilities with second toilet for longer stays and French doors lead onto rear deck for Alfresco dining with gas hooded BBQ, again overlooking trees and the pretty garden.
'Iorana' offers a luxury historic cottage with charm, quality and loads of character, 1 klm from Leura Village.
* Lounge with slow combustion LOG/WOOD burning FIRE
* 2 bedrooms, 1 Queen, 2 single
* Mature feature trees and stunning dry stone walls
* Deep hydrotherapy SPA BATH overlooking the garden
* Separate shower
* Underfloor heating in the bathroom
* Pressed metal feature walls
* Pampering toiletries
* Large garden and outdoor setting
* Quality linen and towels
* Electric blankets
* Quaint verandah overlooking pretty garden
* Large 40" Television
* DVD/stereo CD, iPOD dock
* Gourmet Kitchen with pressed metal features
* Dishwasher/microwave and fridge
* Dining room with cozy LOG/WOOD burning FIRE
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* GAS flued heater for cooler days
* Books and Magazines
* French doors onto timber deck
* Gas hooded BBQ
* Second loo in the laundry
* Unfortunately PETS are not catered for
* Non Smoking indoors
See HILLS HAVENS website for details
'Iorana' is located 1 klm to Leura village. One can easily walk to the Heritage listed Leura Village and enjoy the many cafes, restaurants, gift shops, clothing and novelty shops.... Leura also offers golfing, tennis, bush walks, parks and show gardens.
Katoomba is a short 5 minute the famous Three sisters, scenic railway, cable car, Carrington Hotel and many other attractions await.
Wentworth Falls is also a short 5 minute drive with cascading waterfalls, dells and many beautilful bush walks in the golf and tennis courts, parks and gardens are available for all the visit.
Medlow Bath, 10-12 minute drive, is famous for the Hydro back in time with the wonderful buildings and glorious views into the Megalong Valley.
Blackheath is 15-20 minutes drive, is renowned for it's Rhododendron's, large gardens, fabulous bush walks and spectacular views.
Jenolan caves is just over 1 hours one can visit the many limestone caves and wander through caves house.