About the property
- House1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
"ALLAMBIE" - Aboriginal for PEACEFUL PLACE
SET UP TO COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATE 2 FAMILIES
* 4 Bedrooms (Main with queen size bed and ensuite; Bed2 1 x Queen size; Bed3 1 x Double and 2 bunk beds; Bed4 Double and Single bunk combination and trundle. Covered pillows and covered doonas are supplied. If you decide not to bring your own sheets you can hire quality sheet sets for $15 per bed. Quality bath towels are also available for hire at $5 each.
* Fully equipped new kitchen, with Stainless Steel Oven & Cooktop, new dishwasher and new 610Ltr side by side fridge freezer. With ample storage in corner pantry. Complete table settings for 10. All that you need to supply is FOOD!
* Stainless Steel BBQ on under covered deck... cook and eat outdoors whilst enjoying breathtaking views. Perfect outdoor entertaining area.
* Fully equipped laundry with 2nd toilet, shower and vanity. New 7.5kg front loading washing machine and clothes drier for use.
* Close walking distance to beautiful beaches great for swimming, surfing, snorkeling, diving or fishing, both North and South. Perfect diving location around Green Island. Short 2min drive to Lake Berringer for water-skiing. Abundance of great bush walks. Boat ramp is only 3mins drive to Bendalong to launch your boat for outside fishing. Local convenience servicing at Bendalong for all needs including food, fuel, bait and alcohol (and not necessarily in that order).
* Only 40mins South of Nowra or 2.5hrs South of Sydney.
* Only 20mins drive South to historical Milton (Great on Sunday Market day) and 10mins drive further to Ulladulla.
*Only 1hr to Batemans Bay by car.
* Plenty of parking, even room for a boat or 2.
* Quiet location safe for children. Tennis Court hire (through Cunjurong Point store. Local park, soccer field and playground close by.
* Rear Bedroom also has an Air Hockey table for the little ones, and big ones too if they choose.
* Separate room with 2nd TV and connection plugs ready for XBox, Wii, PS1 & PS2
* Kids rear bedroom has 3rd TV with Multi-Zone DVD player
* Foxtel Platinum Pay TV and LARGE LCD screen in Lounge room
***ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAY AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY PERIODS***
PLEASE NOTE : THERE IS A MINIMUM OF 7 NIGHTS STAY DURING ANY NSW SCHOOL HOLIDAY PERIODS AND A MINIMUM OF 3 NIGHTS STAY DURING NSW PUBLIC HOLIDAY PERIODS.
SORRY, STRICTLY NO PETS.
Both sides, front and back of your photo ID drivers license must be sent before booking is accepted. These details will be deleted after successful inspection after your departure. License must be of actual person making and paying for booking.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Great location, roomy and comfortable. Recommended
Plenty of room and comfortable. Everything provided.
Beautiful house in a lovely location. The remoteness of the house and views of the ocean, leads itself to completely escape. The owner was helpful and pleasant, making the whole holiday a pleasant experience. Would strongly recommend the house and I'll be back.
Thank you so much Chris for such a fantastic review, we would be glad more than happy to accommodate you and your family again in the future. Thanks again for leaving the house immaculate.
It's really nice, clean and convenient house with marvelous view.
We have enjoyed beaches, lake and the time staying there.
Thank you and see you again.
Good value and an excellent host and location
We had a great stay at Allambie Beach House this April - 4 bedrooms with lots of beds and a working kitchen with decent appliances and a gas BBQ. The host, Matt was very obliging and caring and available if we had any concerns. Matt provided linen at an extra modest cost which saved me!
The outside verandah had a lovely view and we ate breakfast and lunch here while looking at the ocean and Green Island. It was an easy walk to either Inyadda or Manyana beach.
Thank you so much for your excellent review and It makes me so happy as I take great pride in my house. Hope to host you and your family again in the future.
Relaxing and good view of the beach.
All of us, 7 adults and 3 kids, have had a very relaxing stay during the weekend away from all the hustles of the city. Thanks Matt for the hospitality. We really enjoyed our stay.
Thank you for your excellent review. I am so glad that you and your family felt relaxed at Allambie Beach House and you are very welcome, the pleasure was all mine knowing that you all felt that way during your stay.
We loved our recent stay at Allambie beach house. We had 4 adults and 4 kids staying and it was perfect for that many people. Property was as described and in great clean condition.Location is great! We would definitely stay here again.
Thank you for your stay and excellent review. I am so glad that you and your family were happy with the house and even happier that you all feel that you would love to come back again one day.