With three different units to choose from, Panache Tremblant 6 bedroom (3.5 bathrooms) townhomes offers some of these great luxury amenities; ski-in/out, private outdoor hot tub, billiards/ping pong, BBQ 4 season, and wood fireplaces. Located in the Nansen domain with free access to the shuttle, these townhouses on 3 levels offers the best vacation for families and corporate groups.
*2 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
• Sleeps 12
• 6 bedrooms
• 3,200sqf (multilevel)
• 3 bathrooms and 1 powder room
• Ski in/out from door to 150m (depending on unit)
• Outdoor private hot tub
• Parking (3) 1 int. + 2 ext.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet
• Billiards/Ping pong table (depending on unit)
• Cable TV, DVD player and stereo
• Flat screen Tvs
• Fully equipped professional kitchens
• 2 fireplaces (1 wood, 1 gas)
• BBQ (4 season)
• Sun deck w/patio furniture
• Screened in porch
• Jetted therapeutic bath (masterbath)
• Great views of the mountain, stream and lake (depending on unit)
• Tremblant Resort (12-15 minute walk)
• Free shuttle
Tremblant Living is the leader in luxury rentals in Mont Tremblant.
Founded in 2003 Tremblant Living was created to offer the finest Mount Tremblant Canada vacation homes for rent.
Our mission is to provide vacationing families and groups with an upscale living environment. We pride ourselves in providing a high level customer experience to vacationers in Mount Tremblant. Our business has a unique offering: We market vacation homes that are on or close to the resort and that are equipped with everything that you could possibly need in your own home. Our Tremblant properties also respect some of the highest standards in the hotel environmental practices area. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Quebec and seek to deliver a pleasant experience and peace of mind during your vacation.
Tremblant Living purchased this condo in 2003
The 12 of us enjoyed our 2 day stay to the utmost. Superb property. THe staff was most helpful. Every corner of the house spotless. Shuttle bus most reliable.
We will be returning again.
Stayed at Panache 784! It was beautiful, well-appointed and made the holiday amazing. The hot-tub was perfect and the ski-in and ski-out facilities meant that we didn't have to worry about getting to and from the hill. We had so much room and plenty of space for everyone. The chalet was incredibly clean and well-decorated. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Panache Tremblant to anyone! I will definitely be back.
• Entertainment at Tremblant resort
• Beach & tennis club (Tremblant lake) nearby
• Acrobranche (zip lines) 400 metres away
• Golf Le Geant, Diable and Le Maitre all within 5 to 10 minutes drive
• Luge (resort)
• Hiking and biking trails
• Aquaclub la Source (resort village)
• Via Ferreta (at National Park)
• Tremblant National Park (25 minutes drive)
• Horseback riding
• Cycling/Mountain biking
• Rock climbing
• Mini golf
• Shopping/restaurants/cafes at Tremblant resort
• Tremblant skiing & snow-boarding
• Cross country ski and snow shoeing
• Dog sledding
• Sleigh rides
• Ice skating
• Tubing (Aventure Neiges)
• Snow mobiling
• Horseback riding
• Ice fishing
• Ice climbing
• Shopping/cafes/restaurants at Tremblant resort
*** RATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ONLY ***
*3 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
Rates on this site are indicative only, for one unit only and subject to change without notice. Firm rates are provided directly by owner.
Other taxes and fees may be applicable.
NO PRICE MATCH POSSIBLE WITH RATES FROM THIS SITE.
50% one month prior
Payment accepted: VISA, Mastercard, Canadian cheque, email money transfer, Wire, direct deposit
Contact us for cancellation policy