About the property
- House3767 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Visit Rick Stein at BANNISTERS, BANNISTERS PAVILION or CUPITT'S WINERY!
Stay at MEDUSA!
- Privacy, Tranquility, Space, Style
- 7 Bdrms. Multiple living areas. Lush bush setting
- Comfortably sleeps 15
- PLASMA TV & DVD library
- 7 night minimum during High Season (Sun to Sun)
- Sister property 'Medusa Luxe Pool & Beach" located nearby (600m)
- Medusa LP&B sleeps 12 people (under construction - coming in Jan 2018)
- 5 King Beds
- 5 Single Beds
- $500 per night (low season) May - Aug
- $600 per night (shoulder season) Feb to Apr, Sep to Mid Dec
- $700 per night (high season) Mid Dec to Jan - 7 night minimum
- Add $100/night for Weekend-Only stayz (inc max 3 night Stayz/Long Wknds)
Two separate dwellings set amongst towering native Australian gum trees and sub-tropical gardens.
- 7 bedrooms over 2 separate dwellings
- All rooms, balconies & decks overlook natural bush reserve
- Narrawallee Beach < 1km away
- Mollymook beach 1km away
- Patrolled beaches during Summer
- 900m to the local shopping/cafes/restaurant
- Milton and Ulladulla just five minutes away
- PLASMA TV & DVD library
- Books & Games
- Two reverse-cycle Air Conditioners in Main House. Fans too.
- Washing Machine, Dryer & Clothes line.
- Luxurious professionally laundered linen/towels
Other local attractions include:
- Golf - two local courses (one a championship course)
- Surf School (Narrawallee Beach is closest)
- Wineries - Cupitts
- Rick Stein's Bannisters Restaurant
- Bannisters Pavilion Hotel (Opened Dec 2015)
- Fishing - numerous popular fishing points
- Funland @ Ulladulla (for kids)
- Antique Shopping (in Milton)
- Bush Walking
- Extremely spacious
- Fully equipped KITCHEN with Dishwasher
- Seperate dining and lounge rooms
- Music/Relaxation Room
- An all-weather family-size fully screened verandah
- Additional family-size decked-balcony
- Two bathrooms (one with large, deep bath)
- Four bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Two Singles
- Bedroom 4 - Single + Trundle (loft style - kids love it)
Cottage - Lower level (separate entrance)
- Two bedrooms
- Bedroom 5 - King Bed
- Bedroom 6 - King bed
- Both bedrooms access interconnecting ensuite bathroom
Cottage - Upper level (separate entrance)
- One Bedroom
- Bedroom 7 - King Bed
- Single bed in living area.
- Bush Balcony
- Lounge and TV
- Off-street parking for four cars (two undercover)
- Extensive gardens with shaded areas, tables & chairs
- Gazebo, BBQ, decks and balconies
- Abundance of flora in the lush sub-tropical bush setting
- Pathways around the property
- Why not bask in the sun on the north facing balcony?
- Read a book in the tranquil bush-view screened verandah?
- Take a bush walk through to Mollymook Bowling Club
- Take a 10 min walk to glorious Narrawallee Beach
- Have a BBQ on the north facing balcony
- Watch a DVD on the 42in screen
- Curl-up to an in-room DVD
- Put another log on the fire
The kids may prefer to splash and paddle in the safety of the nearby Narrawallee inlet/oasis? Bring an inflatable boat and tow the kids around the inlet or swim across into the crystal clear depths?
FAMILY GROUPS and FRIENDS
MEDUSA is ideally suitable for large extended families or groups of families/friends wanting to stay together to socialise. There is plenty of space for peace & quiet too, or to get away form the family crowd. Medusa is in easy walking distance to two of the finest beaches the South Coast has to offer. The fenced secure property allows children to run around from sunrise to sunset. Make use of the recently refurbished KITCHEN/APPLICANCES or choose from the many local clubs, cafes and restaurants nearby. The local fish co-op is a must for fresh seafood.
Medusa also has a sister property in Mollymook - Medusa Luxe Pool & Beach. 150m to the Beach (also listed on STAYZ - property ID 91098 or search for Medusa). Medusa LP&B accommodates 12 people and is only 600m down the road from Medusa on the way to Narrawallee Beach. (Medusa LP&B currently under construction. Ready January 2018).
Bring the extended family and book both properties!
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Great rooms, comfy beds and plenty of space! Medusa is a nice and peaceful retreat with every need catered for. We stayed in January 2018 and will probably be back for 2019! Absolutely loved it!!
We were 3 families and had a fantastic stay. The property caters for every need, young kids, older kids, and adults. There are many beautiful little spots round the house to explore, plus great communal space. It worked a treat for us. Thanks so much for a wonderful week.
There is absolutely nothing missing from Medusa Mollymook. We booked it for a family Christmas & it was perfect. With 15 of us staying in the house we were worried about being on top of each other, but the multiple living spaces were perfect for everyone having their own space. Would definitely stay here again!
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Medusa Mollymook. Very relaxing.
Spacious, cosy & perfect for relaxed holiday
We went there as a group of 3 families and we absolutely loved the property. It was quite clean and tidy and the beds are of top quality. The breakout places are ideal for enjoying drinks, BBQs etc. We liked the location, all the urban necessities are only minutes drive away while the actual property is situated at a quiet part of the suburb. Hassle-free check in and check-out. I would highly recommend this property based on my personal experience.
Wonderful weekend for the extended family
Our extended family stayed here for a 70th birthday celebration and we had the most amazing weekend. It looked great online when we booked, but the pictures honestly do not do it justice. The property was spacious, attractive and spotless, all the amenities were exceptionally-well appointed, and there were lots of extras that you don't always expect - even down to tissues, air freshener and of course the jar of lolly snakes! We had 3 small children, 3 teenage children and 8 adults, and there was plenty of room for us all. Everyone had their own space, and with the multiple living areas we never felt like we were in each other's pockets. Having said that, when we wanted to come together, there was ample space to seat us all for relaxing or eating. The king beds were luxurious and comfortable, and the kitchen had everything we could possibly have wanted. The birthday boy described it as the best weekend ever, and that was largely thanks to the wonderful Medusa. We would all definitely go back again and cannot recommend it highly enough to anyone else, particularly for a big group stay. Thank you Medusa!