|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Signature village property located in the heart of downtown Saratoga.
This historic property is located within walking distance of all the best that Saratoga Springs has to offer, including hot spots for dining, shopping, art and culture, as well as entertainment. Enjoy horse racing, music concerts, and wine tasting, or try your luck at Saratoga Casino and Raceway. Saratoga Lake and Skidmore College are also easily accessible from this beautiful home.
This property has many features and gorgeous finishes to pamper our guests, including:
• Sleeps up to 10 people: 5 bedrooms including 1 king, 3 queen, 1 fun bunk bedroom, 2 comfortable queen sleeper sofas
• (2.5) spa-style bathrooms with custom-built vanities, granite extensive custom tile throughout, jetted tub and heated bathroom seat/bidet in the one bathroom, cast-iron tub in the other bath, semi-frameless shower doors, spa like setting
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, extensive high-end maple cabinets, 4 ft x 10 ft central island that seats 10, all new pots and pans, dishes/glass/silverware and an assortment of other kitchenware, utensils, spices and much more
• Wine bar
• Cherry hardwoods and gorgeous tiling in several locations
• Brand new high-end Electrolux washer/dryers
• Several new furniture pieces including a dining room set that seats (8), two new queen sleeper sofas, several bedroom sets and much more.
• New 80 gallon and 40 gallon hot water heaters so you have plenty of hot water
• Two new 55' Samsung Smart TV’s (model 6150) and DVD players
Easy access to it all…Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga National Historical Park, Saratoga Golf Courses, Saratoga's Museums, Spas, Mineral Springs and much more!
Incredible entertainment dining, appetizers, coffee shops and so much more. The following are located within a short walk:
o Brand new Bow Tie Cinema movie theater (two blocks away)
o Neighbors are Chianti Il Ristorante, serves sophisticated, authentic Northern Italian fare in an elegant setting):
o Maestro's Restaurant
o Forno Bistro
o Olde Bryan Inn
o Ravenous: Ravenous is downtown Saratoga’s only crepe restaurant.
o Esperanto: Foods from around the world, Greece, Mexican, Middle Eastern , Thailand and others.
o One Caroline Street Bistro
o Coffee, tea, etc.: Uncommon Grounds Coffee & Tea, Starbucks, Saratoga Coffee Traders, Legends Cafe, Eugenio's Cafe Gelato, West Side Stadium Cafe
o The Winebar Bar
So many places and events to enjoy:
• Saratoga Race Course: Also know as Saratoga Racetrack or 'the flat track', Saratoga Race Course is the oldest continually operating Thoroughbred horse racing track in the United States. The track is home to the Travers Stakes, 'America's Mid-Summer Derby' which occurs in late August.
• Saratoga Performing Arts Center: Referred to locals and frequent visitors as 'SPAC', this outdoor performing arts venue features classical performances, the Saratoga Jazz Festival, the Saratoga Wine and Food Festival and major pop and rock concerts. It is the summer home of the New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra.
• Saratoga Casino and Raceway: With over 1,000 video gaming machines, harness racing and a night club, Saratoga Casino and Raceway has plenty going on. Just be sure to bring your good luck charms!
• Saratoga Spa State Park and so much more...
It's time to get away and enjoy the charm!: Character, history, and charm are just a few of the reasons Saratoga was named as one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. However, this sort of acclaim is nothing new to Saratoga. For centuries, Saratoga Springs has been a premier destination. Discover all there is to see and do here, from world-famous horse racing at Saratoga Race Course during the summer to award-winning golf. There is so much to do in Saratoga...the perfect place for your next getaway!
Notes: This property is configured as two separate units, each with more than 2000 sqft of space. The downstairs unit is already reserved but the upstairs unit is what is being offered.
There is no outdoor space included with this rental. If you're interested in a property with outdoor amenities, we have a single family home located on the same block and close proximity to downtown which has a back yard with a stainless steel Weber grill and a front porch. Reference HomeAway property ID# 902763.
Get ready for some fun in Saratoga!
Nicely renovated property. Very large, bright, airy kitchen area. Nicely appointed bedrooms. Owners very easy to work with
The house could not have been in a better location to downtown and the owners could not have been more accommodating. Thank you Nick and Lynn!
This home was a perfect fit for our families during our stay during the time of my son's wedding! Great location within walking distance of downtown. Accommodations were wonderful. Very clean, up to date, well stocked home. The kitchen is very large, beautiful and the central gathering spot for all to socialize. Having 2 and 1/2 baths was also wonderful with laundry facilities on site too! Owners very responsive to any questions. Can't think of any negatives! It is the upstairs of a building so people must be ok with stairs. I would highly recommend this house!
The apartment was spacious and very well maintained. Nick was wonderful to work with and made our stay the best of any place we have rented. The pictures are exactly how it looks. The only negative is that the rental is on the second floor and the stairs would make it difficult for some. I highly recommend this property and would stay there again
We rented the Harrison St. location for the weekend of our wedding. In addition to my fiance and I, most of the bridal party stayed with us. As you can imagine it was a busy weekend filled with rehearsal dinner and wedding day events. This location was in close proximity to all the events that were scattered throughout Saratoga Springs and there was plenty of parking over the weekend, including off street on the weekend.
The house was clean, spacious and nicely decorated. I love that there were some bedrooms outside of the main area so that people could be a part of the group activities, yet have their own space when they wanted. Ideal for our situation.
The kitchen was definitely the hang out area. It's exposed brick wall was also the perfect backdrop for the photos of my girlfriends, sisters, mother and I preparing for my wedding day and I will cherish them always.
When we first checked in, the code didn't work on one door. When we contacted Nick he was quick and informative in responding. He made our weekend accommodations seamless and lovely.
Thank you for a memorable weekend,
Sarah & Tim
Girls weekend....we enjoyed all this beautiful home had to offer!!! Huge kitchen with tons of space to cook, gather and laugh!! Si clean, so organized and everything was state of the art! Already counting the days to do it again!
Signature village property located in the heart of downtown Saratoga. This property is configured as two separate units, each with more than 2000 sqft of space. The downstairs unit is already reserved but the upstairs unit is now available.
This historic home is located within walking distance to all that Saratoga Springs has to offer including incredible dining, shopping, art & culture, entertainment from Horse Racing, local hot spots & music, wine tasting and possibly try your luck at the Saratoga Casino and Raceway; Saratoga Lake and close proximity to Skidmore College.
Easy access to it all…Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga National Historical Park, Saratoga Golf Courses, Saratoga's Museums, Mineral Springs, Saratoga's Spas, Saratoga Polo and much more!
Please note that there is no outdoor space included with this rental. If you're interested in a property with outdoor amenities, we have another property located on the same block and close proximity to downtown which has a back yard with a grill and a front porch. Reference HomeAway property ID# 902763.
Get ready for some fun in Saratoga!
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* 4 night minimum during the track season
* Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
* All rates are for up to 8 people. If more than 8 people are staying, add $25/person/night to above rates.
* Special Saratoga Events, Holidays, Skidmore Graduation Weekend & certain SPAC venues: Add $150/nt to seasonal rate schedule, holidays - minimum 3-day rental
* Rates are subject to change until reservations are secured
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.