HOUSE 1 - CAROLINA (3 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM)
The Carolina is a spacious light & bright home with
• 3 bedrooms (2 queens, 1x2 king singles or a European King by request),
• 1 x double sofabed in the sunroom
• Newly renovated bathroom, separate wc,
• terrific kitchen and dining room which opens onto the living and sunrooms.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Triple length off street parking
• secure back garden and enclosed patio area. - suitable for pets
• Newly polished floors in bedrooms, hall and kitchen.
The Carolina and its sister property Leonard House are well suited to student or Medical housing as they have 3 large bedrooms, 2 living areas 3-4 individuals would happily coexist and have plenty of private areas for each. They are literally half a block to either the Hospital, TAFE, University, Dubbo College Senior Campus, Racecourse or Lourdes Hospital.
A perfect alternative to on campus or nursers quarters accommodation
CONFERENCES: Carolina House is a great option for small conference/meeting groups. The open plan living/dining and sunroom (separate to the bedrooms) are an ideal informal option for your next meeting. Breakout groups can utilise the separate rumpus/patio area.
Conference equipment hire is available.
OPTION 2 - DARLING HOUSE (4 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms)
DARLING HOUSE - refurbished June 2017 with new carpet and fresh painting.
This fantastic 4 bedroom home is perfectly located in prestigous South Dubbo opposite Wahroonga Park which has BBQ facilities, and children's playground. It is only 5 minutes to the CBD and 10 minutes to the world famous Western Plains Zoo.
Darling House has the following:
• 4 bedrooms (2 queens, 1 King/2 King singles plus 1 single, 1 single)
• 2.5 bathrooms (1 bath, 3 showers, 2 vanities)
• Formal living looking onto the shady porch and the park
• Large family room off the spacious kitchen (loads of cupboards) with futon
• Large laundry and pantry
• Cooling in kitchen/family. Gas points in family and formal living
• Carport, off street parking and plenty of on street parking
• Large secure garden (suitable for pets)
OPTION 3 - WHYLANDRA HOUSE
Whylandra House is located centrally in 25 Whylandra St, West Dubbo (Newell Highway) close to the river park, cycleway and just a short walk over the bridge to the CBD. This area has recently undergone a transformation with Village eateries, 24 hour minimarket in the adjoining block. There are numerous bistros and restaurants within walking distance plus its just 3km to the zoo.
Whylandra House is an older weatherboard property located in the Newell Hwy
• 4 bedrooms (3 queens and 1 x 2 singles). The back queen bedroom has it's own private entrance off the rear patio.
• Open plan living dining and kitchen,
• bathroom (bath and shower) with wc,
• second wc and laundry.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living room with gas point. Portable fans in the bedrooms
• large rear secure and shady garden and off street parking and carport.
• Suits those that are looking for an all inclusive home at an affordable price.
Whylandra House is also just minutes to our Young Times townhouses.
Taronga Western Plains Zoo
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 1 2017 - Sep 27 2017
1 night minimum stay