Our cozy beach cottage provides an awesome totally unobstructed ocean view. The BEACH is DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET!! From mid-May through the end of September, Beach Services, Ltd provides two commercial umbrellas and four comfortable beach chairs, set up for you seven days a week with close proximity to Conch Café. What a great amenity--a true convenience during peak season!! MOON SHADOW is located in Oceanside Village, a private gated family-friendly community which provides well-maintained amenities. The tasteful beach decor sets off an immaculately clean home, ensuring an enjoyable vacation stay . It is located at 1914 Lark, 70 yards from the beach, and is like no other rental in Oceanside Village. Our location allows for a beautiful ocean view from our covered front porch with bar height table and chairs, so no matter what the weather brings, you can still relax and enjoy your stay. Close your eyes, smell the salt air, feel the sand in your toes, and hear this home calling your name!
This cozy home has two bedrooms, two full baths, sleeps eight with one queen bed, two twin beds, two queen sofa sleepers, all with comfortable mattresses and pillows. A linen rental service provides sheets and bath/kitchen towels delivered for you. Hard surface flooring throughout makes for an allergy-free setting. Front-load high-efficiency washer, dryer, new appliances: refrigerator, microwave, ultra-quiet Bosch dishwasher, garbage disposal, three flat screen TV's with digital cable service and secure Wi-Fi Internet, concrete driveway, outside shower with hot/cold water, ceiling fans throughout, carport, bar-height outdoor furniture set on our covered porch, upper deck with full ocean view, ground level concrete patio with gas grill, picnic table and additional seating for outdoor barbecues. Living Room has a Smart TV with Internet access and Netflix account for guests; master bedroom and second bedroom both have Blu-ray, Wi-Fi enabled DVD players for internet streaming.
Your amenities include private gated ocean-front parking for your vehicle and a rented golf cart. OSV amenities include an indoor (heated) pool open year round; a outdoor pool, children's water park; and hot tub area (open seasonally); lighted tennis courts, baseball/softball field, basketball court, a community center, lakes stocked for fishing, biking, strolling on the beach, and much more. Go to www.oceansidevillage.com for more information on Village amenities.
The beach, entertainment, and dining establishments are within minutes of the house, either direction:
- The BEACH is DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET
- Great seafood at Conch Cafe', again directly across the street, with outdoor dining on the deck, provide an awesome ocean view
- Golf at one of the 100 plus golf courses
- Shop at Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grand Mall, Barefoot Landing, the Boardwalk, Inlet Square Mall, Market Commons, the largest Flea Market in the Carolina's or in hundreds of other specialty shops
- Fishing from the Garden City Pier or go out deep sea fishing
- Para-sail, jet ski, banana boat, speed boat, scuba diving, dolphin tour, shelling tour, and many more water activities to choose from
- Go dancing at many dance clubs
- Over 10 miniature golf courses only minutes away; two within walking distance
- 100's of fine dining establishments on and off the beach
Our calendar is updated daily, but feel free to inquire. A signed Rental Agreement and a 50% deposit (full payment if within 90 days of stay) will confirm your reservation. Small non-shedding dogs under 20 pounds will be considered. Oceanside Village offers golf cart rentals, either daily or weekly.
Rest assured that your stay at MOON SHADOW is be one to remember!
Keywords: Beach Home, Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Oceanside Village, Ocean front