Spacious house over 2 levels just 4 mins walk over footbridge to creek mouth & Hat Head beach and 1 min walk to Gap and Connors beaches. Hat Head is situated 24 kms from Kempsey between Crescent Head and South West Rocks on beautiful Mid North Coast. The 12 kms of Hat Head surfing beach stretches northwards to South West Rocks with Gap and Connors beaches to south. Just 5 hrs drive north from Sydney. Excellent swimming for whole family, beach or tidal inlet. Beach or rock fishing, scuba diving or those with a 4WD can drive along the beach and pick their spot. Walking and cycling are popular pasttimes.
* Swimming (beach and tidal lagoon)
* Walk or cycle the village (flat terrain suitable all ages)
* Fishing, beach, rock, outside (bring your boat), scuba
* Tennis courts
* Koala Park just south of Kempsey on Highway
* General stores & Bowling & Recreation Club
* 4WD access to beaches (with permit)
* Whale and dolphin watching from Gap Beach - Whales pass
Gap Beach around mid June to end mid August.
* Bush walks - Hat Head National Park (native flora & fauna)
* Visit historic Trial Bay Gaol
* Visit Smokey Cape Lighthouse (still functional - tours)
* Jerseyville Fishing Co-operative (for those who don't catch
The house is tastefully furnished with 2 queen bedrooms with built-in robes, bathroom, fully fitted kitchen with large fridge/freezer and microwave. Spacious dining and lounge on upper level with slow combustion fire. Lower level has double/single bunk and single trundle bed, 2nd bathroom (with bath) and lounge and TV area. Gas BBQ area with 8 seat setting at rear. Washing machine. Fans/heater. TV's (2) DVD CD. Lock up garage.