WE ARE NOW BOOKED OUT FOR THE REST OF 2018...
SUMMER BOOKINGS STILL AVAILABLE IN 2019..
BOOK EARLY SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT!
Come and enjoy this amazing location with panoramic ocean views and warm summer breezes from the newly renovated contemporary home. With 5 spacious bedrooms and 4 modern bathrooms, Freshwater Beach Living is the perfect place to kick back and soak up the iconic Australian beach lifestyle.
The house is finished in a modern beach decor complemented by original artworks, leather lounges and an enormous entertainers kitchen worthy of any keen chef. From the open plan living and kitchen area, you can laze on the vintage teak lounges that surround the wet edge outdoor pool, heated outdoor spa and gaze as far as you can see out to the ocean. In season, you may also catch sight of the whales as they venture on their seasonal migration.
On the main floor is the kitchen/dining area, living area with open fireplace, 2 x bedrooms and a bathroom. On the upper floor are 3 x bedrooms, 2 x bathrooms and a second lounge/tv area that is great for the kids/teenagers.
Opening onto the pool deck and built as a separate rumpus area is the games room, complete with pool table, kitchenette/mini bar and bathroom.
Freshwater Beach Living is also a 5 min walk to Freshwater and Curl Curl beaches that have rockpools for the kids and epic surf breaks for the keen surfer.
It is a very scenic 5 minute drive to the world famous Manly beach with its huge array of restaurants, cafes and ferry wharf that sets you on your way to all the fabulous tourist attractions that Sydney harbour has to offer.
NOTE : Due to the enormous task preparing the house for guests, ALL BOOKINGS ARE A MINIMUM OF 7 NIGHTS and
PLEASE NOTE - WE ONLY TAKE A 2 WEEK MINIMUM BOOKING OVER XMAS AND NY.
* PLEASE ASK ABOUT OUR OTHER TWO, THREE,FOUR AND FIVE BEDROOM BEACH HOMES THAT ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL!!
THINGS TO DO!
If you tire of lazing around the pool or soaking in the spa, there is plenty to do whilst staying at Freshwater Beach Living.
* 5 star dining experience at world famous Pilu Restaurant on Freshwater Beach
* Morning swim and coffee at Curl Curl Beach
* Fabulous shopping in nearby Manly
* Oceanworld Manly
* Sydney harbour cruise day/night
* Our fabulous Tarongo zoo located on Sydney harbour
* Scuba diving and water sports at Manly and on the harbour
* Manly surf school
* Restaurants, bars, cafes and many pubs to choose from in Manly
* Offshore deep sea fishing adventures
* Public access golf courses within 5 minutes drive
* Seaplane adventure flight from Sydney harbour to Palm Beach
* Day trip to the Blue Mountains
* Ferry ride from Manly Wharf to City/Circular Quay, taking in sights of Sydney harbour, Opera House and Harbour Bridge
HAVE A HOLIDAY AND RELAX!
Freshwater Beach Living is a wonderful location just to come and relax. The only noise you will hear are the waves crashing on the beach. A glass of wine on the verandah at sunset evokes images of a resort island. Reading your favourite book and an afternoon siesta, or even a spa treatment at one of the many local salons could be your idea of an ideal vacation.
A very short 3 min walk away is the saltwater rockpool at Curl Curl beach.
Hopefully you will be lucky enough to experience the amazing sight of shimmering light across the water at a full moon, all from your poolside lounge!
Bedroom 1 - King bed
Bedroom 2 - king bed
bedroom 3 - Queen bed
bedroom 4 - double bed
bedroom 5 - bunk beds plus an extra single