‘The Cottage has a wrap around balcony, log fire, gas bbq, reverse cycle air conditioning, large living area with kitchen, dining and lounge. . There is a beautiful grass paddock directly in front of the cottage with uninterrupted views of the valley, mountain escarpments and the grazing of cows.
By day relax and take in the stunning views from the verandahs and in the evenings sit by the fire.
The Cottage' is one of three lovely self contained cottages located at Minimbah Farm, a magnificent 150 acre beef cattle property nestled in beautiful Kangaroo Valley. The property is managed by MINIMBAH FARM COTTAGES.
NOTE: the service fee charged by this site is not part of our rates.
When booking it is a request only not a confirmed booking which expires after 24 hours so please check your inbox during this time in case we message you with questions about your stay.
Enjoy a bbq in the outdoor area at the Cottage, feed the goats, collect the eggs from the friendly chooks, go wombat spotting at night, and the kids can enjoy the play fort or enjoy time paddling at our creek. Minimbah Farm is well away from the main road and is sure to please.
The COTTAGE - Bedding description for up to 8 guests
Bedroom 1 – 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 2 – 2 Bunks (4 single beds (2 x 2) above each other)
Living room – Pullout Queen inner spring sofa bed
The Cottage has a log fire, air conditioning and can sleep up to eight in total, however it comfortably sleeps six. It consists of one queen bedroom (2), another second bedroom with two double bunks (4) and then there is a pull out sofa in the living area (2) makes a total of eight.
The Cottage has a kitchen, living room, bathroom and laundry facilities.
Located 2km from the village in Kangaroo Valley where you will find excellent cafes and restaurants as well as many speciality shops. Activities include canoeing, horseriding, golf and tennis. Kangaroo Valley is 30 minutes to beaches and 30 minutes to the Southern Highlands.
Folks just keep coming back to Minimbah !
SORRY we do NOT cater for pets.
We DO NOT hold weddings at our property.
For your booking with Minimbah Farm Cottages
• All cancellations incur loss of deposit
• If cancellation made within 60 days of arrival ~ loss of 100% of the total booking price
Owners Special Terms
Terms & Conditions:
*There is a $750 bond per cottage which is collected via Stayz.
*We also require your address for our records.
*Sorry we do not cater for pets. If you like, you can bring your dog or cat down with you and leave it nearby at 'Valley Kennels'.
* A noise curfew time applies to music or any excessive noise - of 11.00pm on Friday and Saturday nights (or the night prior to a public holiday) and 10.00pm on Sunday to Thursday nights inclusive.
* No parties without our prior consultation or permission. (For example: We do not cater for bucks parties or schoolies celebrations)
* For the peace and safety of all concerned with certain events we may employ security professionals and charge accordingly.
* We reserve the right to adjust or apply certain bonds for particular types of events. This may also include a bond in respect to noise curfews.
* No additional guests, other than those booked for the cottages, are to enter the premises of Minimbah Farm without prior arrangement with the owners * All guests agree engage in good neighbourly behaviour, preserve the residential amenity and not be a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music, parking).
*The maximum number of persons that may be accommodated at the property is specified in your booking confirmation. Excess persons will be required to vacate the property or a pro rata charge may apply if appropriate bedding is available at the property at the Property Managers discretion.
* Guests must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition, the furniture in the position it was found in and adhere to recycling/garbage removal programs.
*Firewood only supplied April through to September.
* Please Note: With due respect to our neighbours – We ask that there are no LOUD parties etc. There is a noise curfew of 11.00pm on Friday and Saturday nights (or the night prior to a public holiday) and 10.00pm on Sunday to Thursday nights inclusive.
By accepting this sites terms and conditions you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
The Loft & Budderoo House
At Minimbah Farm we have three cottages, The COTTAGE, The LOFT, and the BUDDEROO HOUSE with a very large living area that can take 30+ people.
Altogether the three cottages can accommodate 29 guests comfortably, to a maximum of 35. The Cottage, Loft and Budderoo House are around 40-80 metres from each other.
For a group quote please send one enquiry only.
NOTE: The price generated by this site is only for the COTTAGE NOT all 3 cottages.