MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY
2 DWELLINGS... STUDIO and/or HOUSE,
accommodating 2-14 people (additional camping available when both houses are occupied) +
LARGE OUTDOOR DECK, FIREPLACE & COVERED KITCHEN AREA +
RIVER ACCESS & SWIMMING HOLE
* Advance booking required
* Own linen is required to be brought by guests
Both levels of accommodation provide doonas, duvet and pillows for all beds as well as fully equipped kitchen facilities with plates, cutlery and glassware.
MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY
Main features of the property include:
#1 River Studio:
* wheelchair friendly (one level with no access stairs), located just above the river and boasting...
* huge living room (air-conditioned/heated) with superb full view of the river below,
* 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4, with 1 queen bed and 1 double bed),
* fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, etc.
* Veranda/deck directly overlooking the river with gas BBQ with hood,
* Bathroom with washing machine,
* Also has TV with DVD (plays CDs).
#2 Original House:
Split-level house comfortably sleeping up to 10 people with...
* 3 bedrooms & toilet on upper level (2 Queen + 2 single beds),
* lounge/living area on lower level with wood fire (firewood provided), 3 sofas including 2 double-size sofa beds, TV with DVD (plays CDs),
* fully-equipped kitchen and dining area on middle level, including all cutlery, plates, and cookware, large fridge/freezer, electric oven & gas stove (also other appliances including kettle, toaster, microwave, & electric frypan),
* kitchen/dining setting (seating 8),
* main bathroom with shower, bath & toilet and laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink'
* outside, covered gas BBQ
#3 By the river, separate from house: huge entertainment deck incorporating: dining table seating 10, large open fireplace (firewood provided) with rotating cooking plate, covered, outdoor kitchen with power, lighting and fridge/freezer.
#4 1/2 km of direct river frontage including deep pools and rapids.
Things to do/How to get there:
3 hours drive from Sydney, 1&½ hours drive from either Newcastle or Forster/Tuncurry, 2&½ hours drive from Tamworth.
'Cockadilly' is located just 26 kms from Gloucester, a short drive from the Barrington Tops and Gloucester Tops National Parks. The area is renowned for bushwalking, canoeing/kayaking, mountain-bike riding & fishing.
N.B. Please note that although dates may appear available on the calendar, tentative bookings may already exist - persons need to contact Cockadilly at to confirm booking dates.