About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
* Unit 33 is a privately managed, 2brm, self contained unit within the beautiful Kalbarri Beach Resort complex.
* BYO linen & all towels. However, blankets & pillows are provided, along with full kitchen facilities.
* EXTRAS: $40 cleaning fee. This will appear in final quoted price. No Bond required. 25% (percent) of rental fee to confirm the booking (deposit).
* Questions??? - please contact the owner (before committing to a booking).
* Full use of resort facilities including spas, 25m kid-friendly pool, tennis court, BBQ's and games room.
* Caters for 5 with a queen sized bed in one room and 3 singles (bunk+1) in the other.
* Ground floor. Excellent facilities for families. Close to laundry and kids play area.
* WiFi available for purchase through the Resort office (reception).
* Consumables e.g. soap, tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, etc are NOT provided. They may be purchased at the nearby Supermarket in town.
* Unit 33 has a non-smoking policy.
* Deal directly with the owner (via Stayz/HomeAway). Payment method details available when you book.
* Kalbarri is a 6 hour drive north of Perth off the Brand Highway. It is situated at the mouth of the Murchison River in the Kalbarri National Park. Bus and plane services are also available.
* Resort is close to shops & river.
* Kalbarri offers - bakery, butcher, IGA, supermarket, banks and agencies, coffee shops, 3 fuel stations, post office, hotel/bottle shop, restaurants, surf shop, chemist, hairdresser, beauty salon, 2nd hand shop, fish and chips, skate park and more.
*This booking is done via Stayz/HomeAway website and is subject to their terms and conditions.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Ideal family unit
Perfect position within the resort, can see playground from back door. Well equipped kitchen. Clean and comfortable beds and sofas. Rob (owner) lovely to deal with, as were the resort staff.
My family and I loved our stay here. Great communication with owner. All the essentials were here. Kids loved the playground conveniently located right at the back door.
lovely week in Kalbarri
Great spot with the facilities you need clean and comfortable at an affordable price
Very close to the fishing charter jetty for early morning fishing charters
Really enjoyed our stay Thanks Rob
Apartment is exactly what we expected. Amazing apartment and within walking distance to everything especially the jetties for boat charters! Clean and well maintained, air con in the bedrooms would be nice but the main lounge room aircon more than makes up for it! Rob is great and contacted me within hours of booking! Great guy and will highly recommend staying here to all my friends!
Thanks Melanie for your feedback of unit 33. Glad you enjoyed your time in Kalbarri and trust you had safe travels. Rob
Great resort, wonderful chalet and facilities
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Kalbarri beach resort. Basic but comfortable accomodation, good value for money with fantastic pool/bbq and entertaining areas. The kids loved it! We will definitely be back. Thanks! :)
Very Neat & Tidy
The apartment was just perfect and in a great location. Everything you need is close by and the apartment itself has all you need for your stay. Will return .Thanks Rob.