Enjoy your 3300 sq. ft 5BR Peaceful, Lush Get Away on an acre of green beauty in Cornville Arizona! Minutes to the Page Springs wineries, Sedona, Jerome, Montezuma's Castle, and more. Perfect for a large group of family/friends to have a reunion space to relax and have fun. Come enjoy a desert paradise!
*Please note- we cannot have weddings at our property*
Comfortable living and dining room with functional kitchen. Outdoor decks, salt water pool (will be closed during winter/late spring months), and fruit garden to sit and relax with a glass of wine. Basketball and sitting space in front of house to enjoy. We have 5 bedrooms that can comfortably sleep 10 people. We have 2 extra twin foam mattresses to fit a total of no more than 12 guests (see rates). We have a pack in play for an infant. We regret we cannot accommodate more than 12 guests due to property limitations. Having extra guests past this limit, without discussing with owner prior to reservation, is subject to loss of security deposit. Thank you for your understanding!
A welcome information sheet will be available for you on how to operate the air conditioning, heat, TV, Wi-Fi. We will have a LIMITED amount of paper products, trash bags and soaps. Please bring more if you anticipate needing more. There is a nearby Dollar Store to obtain needed amenities. We have a reverse osmosis water system for drinking and cooking water. We request guests be conscious of water usage as it is a precious commodity in our community! (ie utilize our energy efficient dish washer, check toilet handles are not running, etc.) Please remove shoes when going upstairs. NO GLASS in pool area. All children under 12 with adult supervision at all times in pool area and irrigation area.
PLEASE SEE FULL HOUSE RULES:
- 1) Please no shoes upstairs
- 2) There will be a LIMITED SUPPLY of toilet paper, trash bags, coffee filters, soap, salt, pepper, sugar and oil. Plan accordingly. Local market close by for amenities.(Of note: our ICE MAKER is NOT working right now. Please do not turn on or it will leak water on the floor. We have ice trays for ice) Please remove all your own soaps and food upon departure. Our linens are professionally cleaned. Please strip bed sheets and pillow cases to laundry room upon departure (blankets/comforters only if soiled)
- 3) Please review heating and cooling instructions by the wall units
- 4) Please ensure ONLY TISSUE in toilets, SMALL FOOD SCRAPS ONLY in garbage disposal, and proper rinsing of dishes before dishwasher (we have DELICATE PLUMBING)
- 5) Our pool is usually open mid May to Oct. Please inquire with owner if pool is open.Please RINSE before pool (there is a hose at pool steps, open water access from back deck), NO GLASS at pool, diving or loud noise, and must have POOL DIAPERS for the babies
- 6) All OWN FOOD must be REMOVED and DISHES must be cleaned and/or placed in dishwasher upon leaving. (An extra $50 cleaning fee from security deposit will be deducted if kitchen not clean)
- 7) Please be considerate of noise in our very, quiet neighborhood, no outside loud noise after 9pm
8) Please do not disturb our sweet bees in front far from house. Wear closed toe shoes in our grass. All children under 12 years old must have adult supervision at all times- by pool, irrigation area, and no children in attic upstairs, please!
9) Please limit hot water usage. Our hot water is powered by solar power and needs time to reheat between usage.
- Thank you so very much! Enjoy your stay!
Remove all your own food, soaps, lotions, trash/recycling in outdoor bins etc. (trash/recycling goes out on Thursdays, if you leave on a Wednesday or Thursday, please be so kind to pull bins to street)
Clean all dishes. They can remain in the dishwasher.
Please strip bed sheets and pillow cases to laundry room, (blankets/comforters only if soiled)
Ensure all windows closed, fans off. Turn off all lights and AC/heat off, unless discussed otherwise with owner.
Leave key in Master Lock Box after locking door.
*Please note this is a rural neighborhood, we do not have high speed internet that can accommodate many people. Access WiFi when needed, then sign off for others to use. Too many people accessing WiFi will result in slow internet services.
*Please note- we are a rural, country home... there may be bugs crawling around and if your party does not like this, please reconsider your stay.