HANALEI BEACH HOUSE is a well equipped home designed for the tropics with its own private pool which is heated duriing the day in the winter months and free Wifi and Netflix for your enjoyment.
Located within just a short stroll to the iconic Four Mile Beach and foreshore playground, this tropical villa embodies the idyllic in soaking up the far northern tropics of Port Douglas.
This beautiful home accommodates up to six guests and caters with a fully equipped kitchen and quality appliances.
Featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms, main bedroom has an ensuite with seperate toilet, walk-in shower and deep relaxing spa bath. All bedrooms have flat screen televisions for your enjoyment. Bed configuration is King bed, Queen bed and two singles (or singles can be joined together to make another King bed) Making the house suitable for 3 couples or a family with children.
Child friendly home with porta-cot and highchair available on request .
Perfectly designed for the warm tropical weather and balmy nights, this lovely villa is fully air conditioned throughout with timber shutters to catch the sea breezes. The living area opens up with Timber Bi-fold doors to your own covered outdoor alfresco dining area with gas Weber barbecue overlooking the tranquil rainforest backdrop.
French doors in the living room open up to view your own sparkling saltwater pool which is heated during the day in the cooler months to take the chill off the water for your comfort.
The house is built on a flat level with no stairs within or outside the house making for easy living and suitable for all ages.
Hanalei Beach House had a very relaxed atmosphere,close by to the Beach, Park & within walking distance of some great local Restaurants, Cafes & Bottle shop.
FEATURES & LOCATION
Hanalei is a free standing unattached single storey dwelling being the rear villa of only 2 on the large block, this lovely home has its own driveway access, undercover parking and plunge pool ensuring privacy. Hanalei is situated in Coral drive a quiet cul-de-sac, there are no main roads to cross to access beach or the local park. There are also some great local restaurants within easy walking distance for those nights you do not want to eat in or drive into town.
Hanalei Beach House is a fully equipped and is self catering but we do supply general household products and some essential pantry items to get you started. The house is fully made up for your arrival, 2 bath towels and a pool towel is supplied for each guest.
The town of Port Douglas is only a short ( 4 min) drive away when you want to take in the cosmopolitan atmosphere of this wonderful tropical town.
Explore the local area and enjoy golf, galleries, and gorgeous beaches, or your choice of the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rain Forest
* Single storey home - flat level with no stairs- walk-in showers in both bathroom- separate spa bath
* Master Bedroom with king size bed, ensuite,
spa bath, LCD TV
* Second bedroom features Q/size bed and LCD TV
* Third bedroom features 2 x single beds and LCD TV ( Singles can be joined to make king bed)
* House is fully made up with fresh professionally cleaned linen, 2 bath towels & 1 pool towel supplied for each guest
* Fully equipped laundry - laundry powder supplied
* Exchange Linen or Mid-stay linen service available on request ( additional charges do apply)
* Private saltwater plunge pool ( Heated during the day in winter months to 29 -30c to take the chill off the water) No extra charge
* Complimentry Wifi & Netflix
* Gas Weber barbecue
* Alfresco dining area
* Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
* Fully equipped kitchen, essential pantry items provided & general household cleaning products
* Coffee Pod machine- Suitable for Modo Mio coffee pods; available at Coles
* Family/Lounge with LCD Stereo TV with DVD player
* Porta Cot ( bottom sheet supplied) & High Chair ( no charge)
* Undercover parking on property
* 200m to Four Mile Beach