Our two-level house was built in 1907, and is located in an historical and beautiful area: just 3 minutes’ drive from the Mississippi river, with remarkable green-way in the Historical Jefferson Barracks Park, and 10-15 minutes to Downtown Saint Louis. All New Interior/Fully Furnished/Safe
If you have a larger group of family members or friends, and you are planning to visit Saint Louis, please consider staying in our adjacent houses! You would be welcome to use our TWO neighboring Houses:
“Mississippi‘s Enchanted Little Castle” and “Cozy House for you & your family”. The total amount of our guest for these two houses can be 10 people.
The interior of “Mississippi’s Enchanted Little Castle” was recently remodeled by a designer, who provided modern and charming European accents while preserving an American-style interior. Outside, the unique landscaping uses local Missouri stones and wood. We hope our guests will be able to enjoy and appreciate this European charm!
Safe and convenient street-parking on the front and left sides of first unit’s house we have free fenced-in parking in our backyard .
Additional 2 twin sofas bed in convenient areas.
All new appliances /recreations.
This House is located in an historical and beautiful area: just 3 minutes’ drive from the Mississippi river, with remarkable green way in the Historical Jefferson Barracks Park, and 15 minutes to Downtown Saint Louis.
This house is located adjacent to our corner house. You will find safe and convenient street-parking on the front and left sides of first unit’s house (space enough for more than 5 cars)! If you would need, we have free fenced-in parking in our backyard (space enough for 3 cars).
• The modern kitchen has a coffee maker, toaster, side-by-side refrigerator, range, microwave, all necessary cooking and dining equipment; dishwasher and in-sink disposal.
• The remarkable Kitchen’s illumination systems
• New heating and cooling system and water heater
• New flooring
• New beds, bedding and mattresses
• New Smart TV/“ROKU” - streaming service is included. You will find the “ROKU” remote in the living room.
(Hundreds of free channels are available.)
• ADT security system
•Welcome to use our nice patio with chairs surrounding the special landscaping, you will enjoy it.
•New Washer/Dryer (please notify Natalia if you intend to use). Laundry is available but we don't provide detergent or softener sheets.
• All living and sleeping areas are environmentally conditioned. Three are three sleeping areas on a second level. One simple, clean, safe and private bedroom has two full-sized beds with very comfortable new mattresses in a simple, clean, safe and private bedroom. The other bedroom with wardrobe closet has a queen-sized bed with very comfortable new mattress. A dresser and wardrobe closet are for your personal use in the family room between the two bedrooms. (An additional queen full-height air-bed is available by request/extra payment, please notify Natalia if you intend to use)
• The upstairs bathroom made in a fashion-style: shower cabin joins the bathroom. If you would like to have more privacy for your shower, you can use a special screen.
In addition, we provide two sofa-beds (twin size).
Next by both sofa-beds are basket boxes where you will easily find bedding for the sofas. One sofa is locating in the “sun room” and the other on second level family room. Both rooms organized very carefully for our guest to feel comfortable.
• The house has a few closets and shelves you can use to put your own goods.
• Towels and all bed linens are provided.
• There's an iron and ironing board, hairdryer and hangers in the closet.
We try very hard to think about our guest’s needs. You will enjoy our beds and after long busy days you will be able to sleep comfortably in our cozy bedrooms.
This house is approximately 3 minutes to I-55; 20 min. to FOX Theater, St. Louis University; 10-15 min. to Bush Stadium; 10 -15 min. to St. Louis Gateway Arch, Forest Park, Botanical Garden and Downtown of St. Louis; Historical Soulard, or Lafayette Square; 5 miles from a Metro station; 10-15 min. to Edward Jones Dome; 10-15 min. to West County and South County Malls; 3.5 miles to Millennium Convention Center; 15-20 min. to West County (CLAYTON); and a bus station within 5 min. walking distance; 3 minutes from City-River Casino ; 3 minutes from Jefferson Barracks Park and Lemay Aqua Center’; 5-10 minutes to YMCA and Carondelet Park; 25 minutes from Six Flag- Recreations Center; 10 minutes to South County Mall, 15 minutes West county Mall.
We would like to recommend renting a car to explore as much as you can-☺.You can rent a car at the airport or at Enterprise rent a Car, which is down the street from the our house and they will come pick you up from our vacation home at no charge.
• •bus stop in 5 minutes walking
• •Subway’s Bus stop in 5 minutes
• •River City Casino in 3 minutes /On the banks of the Mississippi, this sprawling luxury resort and River City Casino is 9.0 miles from downtown St Louis. (There are multiple dining options including a steakhouse, a burger joint, a buffet and a pub.
Within a block from our house you will find a doughnut shop, Karaoke-Bar ‘’Dry Dock’’, and STL style pizza or good chicken at Cusanelli’s Italian Restaurant (oldest in the city) , Mexican Restaurant , Grocery Shops, Bus stops:
• Mississippi Green Way
• The Pavilion at Lemay a new Recreation Center just less than 5 min. from our house , it is on the beautiful Jefferson Barracks Park Including : Aquatic Center!
• Traveling time between the house and all main tourist attractions is approximately 5 - 20 minutes.
• Laundry is available by request! We do not provide detergent or fabric softener!
• The oven is available for your use, but our guests are responsible for cleaning-up after themselves!
• Towels for use are one set of towels per person.
• In upstairs’ bedrooms we offer new beds with new and very comfortable mattresses.
• Two twin sized sofas -- located in private and convenient areas – include their own bedding. Please, use mattress’s covers.
• We try very hard to think about our guest’s needs. You will enjoy our beds and after long busy days you will be able to rest comfortably in our cozy bedrooms and sleeping areas.
III Please use the Trash container next to the little fence by the street. It is the single receptacle .
If you staying for long term , please asking Natalia for additional Cleaning service!
.“No Pets”, But by special request we would allow you to stay with your pet/limited to a maximum weight of 20 lb. Kennel is necessary .
• The pet fee is $ 200.00 per/ pet
.This is a NON-SMOKING PROPERTY.