The Magic of Riverside Cottages Augusta...Ready for you to enjoy.
Our Cottages are located at 2 Molloy Street, overlooking the beautiful Blackwood River and are budget self-contained accommodation with a cleaning policy of 'leave as you find'.
(For the young ones we have cots and high chairs by request). We do allow dogs if mentioned on booking for a cleaning fee of $25. We do have a strict 'dog policy' which needs to be adhered to.
*$25 Per extra person
*$25 Per extra fold out bed (only 3 available)
*Pets welcome for a $25 maintenance fee
*Weekend Rates : Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights
*Check in time after 2pm. Check out time 10am.
*Linen & towels included.
All our Riverside Cottages are equipped with the following;
Gas stove, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, crockery, cutlery, assorted saucepans, bowls and kitchen utensils.
Table and Chairs
Double Beds/Queen Beds/Single beds/ Bunk Beds with mattress, mattress protector and pillows.
Lounge chairs, colour TV (DVD player in some cottages), wood or gas heating.
During winter only: Wood heaters are provided with a half bag of wood, fire lights and matches, if more wood is needed it can be purchased on request ($15 per bag), please organise this within a reasonable time period. The local BP station on the main road sells wood and other provisions can be obtained at the IGA store in Augusta.
Food and beverages can be bought at the local IGA in Augusta (5 min) or Woolworths in Margaret River (30 min).
Towels and tea towels are provided. Bed linen, Sheets, Pillow Slips and Doona provided.
Any extra bedding or blankets that may be needed in the winter months are not provided.
2 fully automatic coin operated washing machines and a clothes dryer are on site.
Ironing boards and iron are also available for your use.
Free use to our guests.
Please ensure that it is left clean for the next guest. Thank you!
Riverside Cottages have everything any couple, small family or group of friends needs for total seclusion down by the river. Your Cottage is fully self-contained and comes with either a gas or wood heater to keep you snug as a bug in a rug from the outside as well as a private bathroom, one double and single beds.
This collection of cottages right by the banks of the Blackwood River is guaranteed to ensure you can unwind and relax, far away from your everyday stresses.
We offer you a comfortable cottage with peace and quiet – it is so great to walk down to the Blackwood. Riverside Cottages is a fantastic place to explore the wonderful Augusta / Margaret River region at your leisure.
Terms and Conditions:
At time the of booking, a valid credit card of one of the guest staying in the cottage must be provided.
This includes guests who have booked accommodation via external booking agents or deal websites.
To be vacated on time (10am unless stated otherwise), view below fees for late unapproved check out.
All Cottages are strictly non-smoking and this includes any balcony or patio areas attached.
- All items inside your cottage must be left in the same condition as you found them.
If there is anything broken or missing when you arrive at the Cottages, you should advise
the Management immediately to avoid charges made to your account.
- All pots, pans, cutlery, glassware, crockery and other kitchen utensils to be clean, dry and put away.
- No persistent smell that requires Riverside Cottages to close the room for extra time to clean
- No cleaning and gutting in the Cottage or surrounding area.
- Disposal of garbage in the allocated bins
- Must not leave excess rubbish in common or public areas.
If using the Barbecue area it must be left clean and tidy, ready for the next Guest to use.
This is allowed on the condition that the guest takes good care
of the dog and cleans up after it and takes full responsibility for it and any damage caused.
- If mentioned at the time of booking, one small and well behaved dog permitted.
- On a lead while on the property.
- By bringing your dog to Riverside Cottages you agree to take full responsibility for it.
- Do not leave your dog unattended in the Cottage, this is unacceptable as we may need to enter the property in an emergency.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture.
Fees if the above terms are not met :
- Min of 1 hour cleaning time applies (including unapproved late check) : $50.00
- Additional cleaning hours charged ($50p/h) until the certain premises is returned back to its normal state.
A notice of this action will be sent to your supplied email address along with a valid tax invoice clearly detailing the additional charges.
Strict Quiet Time
- 10:00pm to 7:30am 7 days a week
- If we receive complaints violating this rule, management will investigate the matter.
- $200 fee charged, if a staff member is required to attended the site to settle the dispute.
Charges are made for damage and repairs.
- Quotes for the repairs will be shared with the customers to show transparency.
- 20% surcharge applies to these quotes for administration
(covers the time taken by Riverside Cottages staff to arrange said repairs).
- Extensive damage; Riverside Cottages reserves the right to reclaim losses
including potential revenue from the guest who has made the booking.
These losses must be paid for immediately.
- Must be declared in advance, if failed to do so an extra $20.00 administration
fee will be charged on top of the regular fee for the extra guest.
- Additional fee of $20.00 per night, per person for extra bedding and cleaning.
(includes children over 2 years old)
- Cancellation of extra guests must be advised 24 hours prior check-in for any refunding.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions, please advise us immediately (maximum 24 hours after
this confirmation has been sent to you) and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund (when applicable).
Refund not applicable for same day bookings.
Staying at Riverside Cottages confirms that you understand and agree with these terms and conditions.
Center of Town
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
One Bedroom Cottage (Gas Heater)
Jan 29 2017 - Apr 24 2017
1 night minimum stay
Apr 25 2017 - Sep 27 2017
1 night minimum stay