If you're looking for a premier beachside location but value your rest and relaxation, you can't beat this setting. Wake up to the soothing sounds of the ocean from this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse set in lush private gardens with pool, right across the road from the beach pictured above, footsteps to restaurants and a beach stroll from Byron's vibrant main street. A rare find in this sought after area, AQUABLUE offers a 'home away from home' in central Byron's most relaxed beachside location.
Soak up the classic Byron beach lifestyle without the day and night vehicular and foot traffic common to other beachfront areas. Located in central Byron Bay's only no-through traffic foreshore zone and just a 10-15 minute beach stroll from Byron's famous Beach Hotel and main street attractions, this iconic holiday locale is characterised by its spectacular beach, laid-back eateries and its magical 'Old Byron' ambience, often referred to as offering "the magic of what holidaying in Byron used to be about".
Perfectly positioned opposite the Belongil Beach foreshore park and main beach access area, down a palm-lined driveway within totally private manicured grounds, the property features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, including master with ensuite and elevated sun terrace. Full-block window furnishings, comfy beds and our peaceful setting ensure the perfect sleep whilst downstairs includes a spacious open-plan living opening onto a private courtyard, full-sized kitchen, laundry and third toilet.
Inside, original hand carved Balinese furnishings and detailing create a striking theme throughout, designed to remind you that you've left everyday life far behind. Equipped with everything you need for a relaxed holiday including quality appliances, a fully equipped kitchen for cooking at home, ceiling fans and electric heating on both levels and reverse cycle air conditioning on the lower level, all bedding, bed linen, bathroom-kitchen towels, DVD movies, CD's books and games are also provided.
Outside your front door, a bbq cabana sits against a backdrop of mature palms beside a private, securely fenced shared pool with sun lounges. Lush gardens with abundant birdlife offer total privacy to each property and to the pool and barbecue areas. Double basement parking is also provided. The foreshore park, renowned Belongil eateries, take-aways and local shop, yoga and surf schools and tourist centre are all on your doorstep and direct access to our spectacular beach is right across the road.
PLEASE NOTE: A maximum of five guests applies inclusive of any children or infants. Schoolies groups and pets are prohibited. Location shots are not actual views from property. Infant products are available for delivery at Byron Bay Holiday Hire and great coffee, breakies, lunches, dinners, evening cocktails and entertainment, woodfired pizzas and wifi are available at the restaurants footsteps away. We have offered accommodation in one of Byron Bay's very best locations since 2005.
- Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, Ensuite, Sun Terrace, TV & DVD. Private Views to Pool.
- Bedroom 2 - Double Bed shares Main Bathroom with BR 3. Private Outlook.
- Bedroom 3 - Two Single Beds shares Main Bathroom with BR 2. Private Outlook.
- Main Bathroom with Separate Bathtub, Second Shower & Second Toilet.
- Ceiling Fans & Electric Heating. Bedding, Bed Linen & Bathroom Towels.
- Spacious Open Living-Dining with Lush Garden Outlook. Reverse-Cycle A/C.
- LCD TV, DVD & CD Players with iPhone/iPod Dock, DVDs, CDs, Books & Games.
- Living with Seating for 4 plus 2 x Bean Bags and Courtyard with Outdoor Dining.
- Full-Size Kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stovetop & Oven.
- Separate Laundry with Washing Machine, Dryer & Washing Line. Third Toilet.
- Private Courtyard Garden with Large Outdoor Dining Setting, BBQ adjacent.
- Shared Saltwater Pool with Sunlounges. Outdoor Shower & BBQ Cabana.
- Two Basement Parking Spaces with Easy Access to the property.
- Manicured Lush Tropical Gardens provide Total Privacy to each property.
- Set within a Private Development of nine townhouses Directly Opposite Beach.