Enjoy Inverloch in Summer. Soak up the warm sunshine while relaxing on the deck or on the beach . Stretch out on a couch, soaking up the sea air as it filters into the upstairs living space...
Take a walk along the beach to the shops. While away an hour or two indulging in retail therapy!
Relax in the fenced garden, pluck a plum or apple from the fruit trees, chat around the barbecue, have a drink on the new deck and breathe in that fabulous sea air.
Stroll inside for a game of billiards. Listen to music or take a snooze whilst watching a DVD!
There's books, board games and outdoor play spaces for the kids.
4 bedrooms. bed linen. 2 brand new bathrooms. new kitchen. 2 living areas. fully equipped kitchen.
All of this and just a 3 minute stroll to the Inlet Beach - a great beach for kids and big kids, too. Enjoy water activities with boats and kites. Build sandcastles!. Splash, paddle and play in this child friendly inlet beach.
Wander along the beach to enjoy Inverlochs thriving cafe culture and boutiques. Perhaps sip champagne perched on a rock as the sunset paints a stunning seascape..
Visit the information centre in the main street. It is stocked with oodles of information booklets, maps and local knowledge!
* Minimum booking period
- Xmas holidays - one week, Sunday to Sunday or Saturday to Saturday
- Easter holidays - 4 nights
- Phillip Island Motorbike Grand Prix - 4 nights
- Melbourne Cup weekend - 4 nights
- Other long weekends - 3 nights
- Other School holidays, two nights
- Always a 2 night minimum booking
* A booking is confirmed when a 50% deposit is received by cheque or bank transfer .
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts"
* This is a pet free property.
* Absolute capacity of the house is 9 people. This must be strictly adhered to. No tents, caravans, extra people sleeping on couches, etc!
* Should you need to cancel, a full refund will be given if the property is re-booked for the same period and price.
Have a great holiday - Inverloch is divine in all seasons.