About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Living Room, Kitchen, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Balcony, Parking, Sleeps 5
This beautiful Oceanside condo is located right at the beach and boardwalk ramp on Plymouth Place. The location is the most desired in all of Ocean City!
Heated Pool and Hot Tub (on premise) ** Private assigned Parking ** Private Front Balcony ** Right by Amusements, Promenade, Fishing Jetty, Music Pier, Arcades, Miniature Golf, Restaurants, Shopping and much more ** Minutes to Atlantic City's fabulous Casinos & Entertainment
** The ultimate in vacation enjoyment, relaxation and convenience **
** Beautifully furnished accommodating up to 5 guests per unit **
** Open Year Round **
2 Cable TVs per unit
- Central air
- Laundry facility
- Kitchen fully equipped, incl microwave, dishwasher, oven, range, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pots, pans, & utensils
- Living Room w/ queen sofa bed & Dining Area
- Bedroom w/ queen bed and twin rollaway bed
- Tiled Bath
- Private Front Balcony/Deck
- 1 queen bed, 1 queen sofa sleeper and 1 twin rollaway bed
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Private Parking on Premise
Activities and Attractions in Ocean City: Gillian's Island Waterpark (directly across the street)
- Promenade (with incredible food court and entertainment) steps from the condo
- Near Restaurants, Amusements, Shops, Arcades, Ice Cream Parlors, Cafes and much more
- Music Pier that hosts concerts, craft shows and other events (less than 1 block on boardwalk)
- Right at life guard protected beach
- Nearby fishing, boating, parasailing, and water skiing
- 1/2 block from surfing beach
- Located between 2 great amusement parks on boardwalk
- Within 2 blocks of volleyball beach, skateboard park, basketball courts, shuffleboard, tennis courts, jogging track, and Civic center
- Right at famous Gillians Water Park
- Nearby playgrounds, and great golf courses
Owner - Joyce Doe
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 29, 2018
About Owner - Joyce Doe
Ocean City is a wonderful beach town with a fabulous boardwalk. My family and I are proud to be residents of this beautiful town for the past 17 years! I hope your stay is enjoyable, relaxing yet loaded with fun for all ages. For availability and questions, I welcome your emails.
Why Owner - Joyce Doe chose Ocean City
Location! Location! Location! Oceanside Condos is right at the Beach and Boardwalk ramp in the heart of Ocean a City, NJ This is a fabulous location filled with great amenities!
What makes this Condo unique
Right at Beach, Boardwalk and Water Park. Walking distance to restaurants, Wonderland Amusement Park, Castaway Cove Amusement Park, Promenade Food Court, snack bars, ice cream palours, miniature golf, boardwalk bouncy, go cart speedway, boutiques, souvenir shops, surfing, biking, boating, fishing, Moorlyn Movie Theatre, playgrounds, Music Pier with Ocean City Pop Orchestra, and live shows. famous Manco & Manco Pizza, Johnson's Popcorn, Kohr Bros Ice Cream, Shrivers Candy and Salt Water Taffy, Fudge Kitchen, Polish Water Ice, George's Homemade Ice Cream, Oves Restaurant on the Boardwalk and much much more
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Loved it! 3rd year in a row
We absolutely loved it! My family and I just returned from our week-long stay for our 3rd consecutive year. We’ve made this an annual Summer tradition as the condo’s location and amenities are perfect. You are at the foot of the boardwalk across the street from Gillian’s Waterpark...best part of town (can walk to everything). The condo has a private bedroom and eat-in kitchen area and porch (nice for those nights you don’t want to go out but still want to enjoy the ocean air). The condo was very clean, modern and comfortable (flat screen TVs were a notable addition this year) and a swim in the heated Pool or relaxing in the Hot Tub are a must when coming off the beach. We simply enjoyed every minute and can’t wait until our next visit. Highly recommend!
Stayed here will not go back again
I rented 2 condo's one key opened both doors - This is scary
The air was broken at arrival and did not get fixed until 9pm that night.
Asked if there would be some sort of compensation for the inconvenience the owner got very irrate and did not respond professionally.
I was not even offered a later checkout for my troubles to think I rented 2 Condos.
I will never do business with her again.
Place is dirty dust 1/4 of inch high on lamp tables.
Small refridgerator you cannot freeze anything.
Response to July 14, 2011 review:
This is the first time we have ever received a review like this. We always immediately address all issues or concerns.
The air conditioner was serviced by a certified heating and air conditionong company within 2 hours of Margo's call in. Prior to our weekly check-ins the unit is always professionally cleaned and inspected.
According to a log we keep:
* 18 days prior to Margo's arrival, carpets were steam cleaned
* 16 days prior to Margo's arrival, 2 new sofas were delivered
* 15 days prior to Margo's arrival, front balcony was power washed
* 15 days prior to Margo's arrival, windows were cleaned
* Morning of Margo's arrival new shower curtain, bath & kitchen throw carpets, clean bedspread and 2 new pillows were properly placed in unit
* Morning of Margo's arrival the unit was professionally cleaned and then inspected by me personally.
I actually have photo's of the unit Margo occupied before her arrival which were taken to be placed on Vacation Rentals to show off the new sofas.
Our Oceanside Condos is a beautiful well kept property located right at the beach and boardwalk ramp. It has private parking, a fabulous heated pool, a large hot tub, a secured lobby and on site management to assist all of our vacationers.
When I spoke to Margo at the time of her departure, she told me that she had a wonderful time. I'm sorry that she feels the way she does, however her review is unfounded and simply not accurate. I feel Margo's review is based upon her unjustified request for a refund not being granted.
Oceanside Condos in Ocean City, NJ is right at the Beach and Boardwalk ramp on Plymouth Place with boardwalk and beach access.
This is in the heart of town. Fabulous Location! Directly across from the boardwalk water park and walking distance to most of the restaurants, activities, amusements, surfing, boating, miniature golf, promenade food court, boutiques, shops, music pier, movie theatre, playgrounds, ice cream palours, snack bars, even a go cart speedway, a boardwalk bounce and much, much more. The activities are endless.
Oceanside Condos has it's very own heated pool and hot tub, laundry facility, private on site parking, elevator, and handicap ramp. Management personal is on premise from May through September.
The units have a balcony, living room, kitchen, bath room and bedroom. Units accommodate up to 5 guests. Open year round!
Ocean City is known as 'America's Greatest Family Resort'! In 2014 Ocean City's beach was once again voted #1 in the State.
For more information and availability:
Please call or email me anytime!
Please send email or call me.