|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This beautiful Oceanside condo is located right at the beach and boardwalk ramp on Plymouth Place. The location is the most desired in all of Ocean City!
Heated Pool and Hot Tub (on premise) ** Private assigned Parking ** Private Front Balcony ** Right by Amusements, Promenade, Fishing Jetty, Music Pier, Arcades, Miniature Golf, Restaurants, Shopping and much more ** Minutes to Atlantic City's fabulous Casinos & Entertainment
** The ultimate in vacation enjoyment, relaxation and convenience **
** Beautifully furnished accommodating up to 5 guests per unit **
** Open Year Round **
2 Cable TVs per unit
- Central air
- Laundry facility
- Kitchen fully equipped, incl microwave, dishwasher, oven, range, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pots, pans, & utensils
- Living Room w/ queen sofa bed & Dining Area
- Bedroom w/ queen bed and twin rollaway bed
- Tiled Bath
- Private Front Balcony/Deck
- 1 queen bed, 1 queen sofa sleeper and 1 twin rollaway bed
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Private Parking on Premise
Activities and Attractions in Ocean City: Gillian's Island Waterpark (directly across the street)
- Promenade (with incredible food court and entertainment) steps from the condo
- Near Restaurants, Amusements, Shops, Arcades, Ice Cream Parlors, Cafes and much more
- Music Pier that hosts concerts, craft shows and other events (less than 1 block on boardwalk)
- Right at life guard protected beach
- Nearby fishing, boating, parasailing, and water skiing
- 1/2 block from surfing beach
- Located between 2 great amusement parks on boardwalk
- Within 2 blocks of volleyball beach, skateboard park, basketball courts, shuffleboard, tennis courts, jogging track, and Civic center
- Right at famous Gillians Water Park
- Nearby playgrounds, and great golf courses
Ocean City is a wonderful beach town with a fabulous boardwalk. My family and I are proud to be residents of this beautiful town for the past 17 years!
I hope your stay is enjoyable, relaxing yet loaded with fun for all ages.
For availability and questions, I welcome your emails.
Location! Location! Location!
Oceanside Condos is right at the Beach and Boardwalk ramp in the heart of Ocean a City, NJ
This is a fabulous location filled with great amenities!
Right at Beach, Boardwalk and Water Park. Walking distance to restaurants, Wonderland Amusement Park, Castaway Cove Amusement Park, Promenade Food Court, snack bars, ice cream palours, miniature golf, boardwalk bouncy, go cart speedway, boutiques, souvenir shops, surfing, biking, boating, fishing, Moorlyn Movie Theatre, playgrounds, Music Pier with Ocean City Pop Orchestra, and live shows. famous Manco & Manco Pizza, Johnson's Popcorn, Kohr Bros Ice Cream, Shrivers Candy and Salt Water Taffy, Fudge Kitchen, Polish Water Ice, George's Homemade Ice Cream, Oves Restaurant on the Boardwalk and much much more
Oceanside Condos in Ocean City, NJ is right at the Beach and Boardwalk ramp on Plymouth Place with boardwalk and beach access.
This is in the heart of town. Fabulous Location! Directly across from the boardwalk water park and walking distance to most of the restaurants, activities, amusements, surfing, boating, miniature golf, promenade food court, boutiques, shops, music pier, movie theatre, playgrounds, ice cream palours, snack bars, even a go cart speedway, a boardwalk bounce and much, much more. The activities are endless.
Oceanside Condos has it's very own heated pool and hot tub, laundry facility, private on site parking, elevator, and handicap ramp. Management personal is on premise from May through September.
The units have a balcony, living room, kitchen, bath room and bedroom. Units accommodate up to 5 guests. Open year round!
Ocean City is known as 'America's Greatest Family Resort'! In 2014 Ocean City's beach was once again voted #1 in the State.
For more information and availability:
Please call or email me anytime!
Please send email or call me.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Fall, Winter, Spring
Sep 10 2016 - May 26 2017
3 night minimum stay
Email owner for deposit and payment instructions, or call 609-399-4811
Payment can be made by check, money order or credit card through pay pal.