ANINI PLACE: This is a big house with 3 levels,
the Main level & the Top level, and an enclosed garage at ground Level.
We're the one with CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING and an ELEVATOR!
Visit Anini Place's Web Site listed below or call for more info...
Anini Place provides your first day's continental breakfast. There are markets nearby and plenty of restaurants. We will recommend a chef if needed.
Each Irresistible level, has:
• A Living Room, Full Kitchen, 3 Suites with Private Baths, Dining Room, Theater, Laundry, and Deck.
• 180° Ocean & Sunset Views and Central A/C
Seven Suites total
• Two Master Suites on each Level with King beds. Each level has a suite with a whirlpool tub and shower; and one with a huge multi-head shower.
• Theater Room Suites on each level have private baths and euro style lounger-sofas that lay down into two full size beds.
• The Downstairs bedroom suite is on the ground level and has a king bed which you can pull apart into 2 twin beds. It has a sink and sitting area, and an outdoor garden bathroom.
• Large Living rooms with great ocean views and comfy couches.
• Big deck areas with fabulous sunset views and relaxing deck chairs.
• Full Kitchens, Gas stoves and Dining tables for eight people.
• Granite countertops throughout and Italian plaster walls.
• 55' HDTV Theater systems. Enjoy Cable, Netflix, and Blu-Ray movies.
• Audio and Music throughout the house, Pandora internet radio and connections for your music player, smartphone or computer.
• Free high speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi).
• House phone with free long distance to US and Canada.
• Central Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans in every room.
• Polished Concrete Floors, Soundproof Insulated Walls.
• A large Elevator, no need to lug stuff up stairs!
• Full Size Washers and Dryers.
• The Ground Floor features a garage for beach gear and keeping your car out of the elements.
OUTDOORS & BEACH:
• 2 Kayaks, Beach chairs, Boogie Boards and Beach toys.
• Just 10 steps to the water.
• Outdoor bath with a private hot shower.
• Great lawn area with gas barbeque and sink.
• Romantic gas Tiki torches.
• Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Stroll, Dive, Fish, Kayak, Wind Surf, Kite board, Hike…
• Anini is the Place to do everything or do nothing at all.
• Local Contact - CALL Joanne Allen
• Transient Accommodations number W60560942-01
• For a Detailed Reservation Calendar visit our web site.
• This is the ONE, you will love it!
Anini is the best place to be in the world. The people are friendly and it's always Summer!
Greg: Great house! We liked the personal guide up the river by you and your son-----a real treat, thank you. Passing on local knowledge was also appreciated. The kitchen etc. was better equipped than any rental we have had------more like home.
The view was spectacular. The accommodations were very good and it was nice to have AC.
Having all the water "toys" was great. We all got to play with them in the water. The bay is perfect; specially because of the reef and consequently the low and gentle surf.
Our only recommendation is that you desperately need a much bigger BBQ and a sort of outdoor kitchen. Trying to grill food for more than ten people was almost impossible.
No one wanted to go back to their homes. Very nice accommodations.
We celebrated the medical school graduation of four young women who have worked very hard and we felt deserved a special vacation. We were a group of ten. The house is so spacious, we never felt crowded. The complete kitchen(s) made it easy for group cooking. The array of sports equipment from kayaks to paddle boards to snorkeling also made days on the beach fun and easy. And no where on the island beats the sunset we could see right from our porch.Thank you, Joanne and Greg, for providing such a lovely setting for our celebration and for being open to any questions we might have had.
We had a family reunion there with 13 people. We used the top floor for the grandparents and those without children. The second floor was for the parents and their little ones. It worked out perfectly. The views were gorgeous. Two kitchens gave us more than enough space and equipment to cook all of our meals right there. The quiet beach was great for us, along with the shallow water which allowed all of us to paddleboard and enjoy the water. We were there during some awesome waves, but it didn't bother our coral reef area. We were able to be in the water every day. The entire house was spotless, and there were beach toys, towels, and chairs for us to use. This area is very quiet and private, but just minutes away from the supermarket, restaurants, and shopping. The owners have done a fabulous job with preparing this home for the travelers. We have stayed at quite a few vacation rental homes and this is one of the very best. We hope to be back someday.
Anini Place exceeded all of our expectations. We gathered all of our children and their partners to celebrate our recent marriage. The house allowed us to all have private bedrooms and to have space to gather together to cook, visit, play games, laugh and then walk 100 feet to a beach for snorkeling, swimming, paddling and safety for our grand daughter. The kitchen was excellent. The house has stunning views from the balcony and we saw whales breaching. The privacy and quietness of Anini beach is wonderful. If you are looking for a place to bring the whole family and have space for being all together, allowing space for privacy, great views, outstanding beach and access to hiking and good food, Anini place is perfect. Our whole family LOVED this place. Thank you Greg and Joanne.
It's a great home with many amenities, beautiful view and close beach access. The numerous beach toys were a huge plus. There is a great hiking trail nearby into Princeville which we did with our 7 year old twins and 68 year old mother. The house was very clean with modern appliances and state of the art AV setup. Anini Place is a beautiful home and great vacation spot.
ATV Tours, Zip line adventures, Tubing through irrigation tunnels, Fishing Charters, Luaus, and Snorkel Trips.