The house is bright, spacious (130 m2) located in the countryside in a quiet valley just next to the village of Seix (1 km, 3 minutes by car). The place, very quiet, invites to relaxation and well-being. Many walks are possible directly from the house in all directions; Salat valleys, Oust, Seix, the many mountain trails. You can go to the village on foot, through the forest (15 minutes, track Castle Seix). The house, located high, there is a beautiful view of the hills, forests and surrounding mountain peaks. A large garden you can eat outside and enjoy the sun.
There is a private car park (not covered) by the house. One can also park a second car in the property, which is surrounded by a plot of 3000 m2. Below the property runs a small stream, shallow, and it is nice for the kids to be able to refresh it when it's hot.
The rental, on two floors, has an area of 130 m2: An entrance, a living room, four bedrooms, kitchen, pantry, bathroom and wc (independent). Resetting tool and wood in the garden in front of the kitchen (see photos).
-from The ground -chaussée you find:
- An entry with great coat rack, shoe closet, mirror. Separate toilet. Utility room (with washing machine).
- A large living room (42 m2) spacious, fully equipped; 4 chairs, 1 shepherdess 3 seats, 1 sofa bed (sleeping two people, sofa bed). TV, DVD player (library books, DVDs and CDs), stereo and Internet connection. A large window door (south) provides access to a large balcony (8 m2) with a view across a wooded hill on the left view of the garden and the forest, a right view of the mountain tops. The three windows allow pleasant sunshine from morning to night.
- One bedroom (11 m2), with lots of storage. Two 80 cm beds, equipped with slatted bases, also let a sleeping 160 cm if we put them side by side. The window overlooks the garden and the surrounding mountain peaks. Games and books for children.
- A large fully fitted kitchen; 4 burner gas hob, oven, toaster, large refrigerator, table (extendable), chairs, covered for 8 people, etc. A large sliding glass door allows direct access to the kitchen in a large sunny garden with table, chairs and umbrella for outside dining.
another room of 10 m2, a window overlooking the wooded hills. 2 single beds 90 cm by 190 cm.
- Upstairs: The bathroom with shower, sink, mirror, toilet and small closet.
- A room of 12 m2, equipped with large closets, a double bed, bedside tables. French window faces east, overlooking the garden and mountain tops.
-Another room of 13 m2, also equipped with large closets and a double bed in 160 cm. Two windows with views of hills and forest. Bedside tables and desk.
In case the double beds are only used by single people (singles), extra beds can be added: only on prior request.
The driveway, tarmac, stops in front of the house, or you can directly park. The building is isolated, surrounded by trees, not overlooked with the other houses of the hamlet (all staggered further into the mountain). In addition, these few houses are widely separated from each other by land, various mountain paths and trees in abundance. Similarly, there is no vis-à-vis with the barn arranged below the rental; its rehabilitation has been specially designed to avoid direct promiscuity (completely separate entrances and gardens). Only the owners stay there during certain school holidays.
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday and is scheduled for 8 + people. The linens are not provided. Cleaning is done by the tenants. Pets are allowed provided that they do not damage. The heating is electric, there is a woodburner in the lounge. Hot water is provided by an electric water heater.