"Hours To Share" And "Like" our Facebook page for updates and specials:
Make your family memories at this Barren River Lake Beauty! Welcome to your lake vacation home!
From the moment you walk into this charming cabin you will feel the warmth and privacy of the home, the calm of the lake and the beauty from all its countryside surroundings. Nestled on Bailey’s Point with one of the best views of Barren River Lake sits this beautifully appointed 5 bedroom and 4 full bath log cabin. Sit, relax and enjoy the most beautiful sunset on the entire lake right on your back porch or bring your thirst for adventure on the lake or hiking in the large stretch of woods surrounding the home. Regardless your desires, bring your friends or family and make your memories here at our Barren River Cabin, “Hours to Share”, and get a first hand experience how life on the lake should be.
This rustic log cabin offers two master suites on the top floor, each with its own bathroom and one additional bedroom with full bath on the main floor. There are two additional bedrooms in the basement along with a full bathroom. The main floor boasts a spacious, well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, bar seating and anything you would need to prepare a gourmet meal. The kitchen adjoins the large living room featuring a cathedral ceiling, flat screen TV and fireplace, perfect for relaxing after a day on the water. Step right outside the French doors and take in the picturesque views from the deck. Fire up the gas grill and enjoy a meal in the screened in porch, also overlooking the lake. After dinner, bring the family downstairs to enjoy all the amenities of the walkout basement. In addition to a number of board games, it also features two additional bedrooms, and a flat screen TV for movie or game night with the family (Wii and PlayStation 3 included). Walk right outside the basement door and enjoy a relaxing dip in the hot tub or just steps past the hot tub is a large fire pit, equipped with logs to enjoy a night by the fire.
** Barren River lake cabins are somewhat high up....we would not consider it a "gentle slope" down to the water.
The house is a short drive from all the following locations:
1. Bowling Green – 30 minutes
2. Nashville – 1-1/2 hours
3. Louisville – 2 hours
4. Indianapolis – 3-1/2 hours
5. Mammoth Cave - 30 minutes
There are a number of local attractions at your doorstep. Bailey’s Point is right down the street giving you easy access to a boat launch, campground, playground or picnic area. Enjoy the public beach or rent a jet ski or boat at Barren River State Park and Marina, just 10 minutes away. Don’t forget your golf clubs, the challenging 18 hole course situated in the beautiful rolling hills of the park is also just minutes away. Mammoth cave, the Corvette Museum or Beech Bend Park are also just a quick 30 minute trip from the cabin.
Recent changes to note:
- All of the carpet in the basement has been removed and replaced with brand new LVT planks that look like hardwood, and we finished out the ceiling. We feel you will agree it is a huge improvement!
• Fully equipped kitchen (pots, pans, utensils, plates, etc.), Coffee Maker, Gas Grill, Hot Tub (available for additional charge), 4 flat screen TV’s (2 are Cable Ready), Wifi, Surround Sound on main floor and outside on the deck (Aux Hookup), Fireplace, Fire-Pit, Covered front porch with rocking chairs (Great for Sunrise), Screened in porch, DVD players, Foosball Table, Cornhole boards, Ladder Golf, other games, parking for up to six vehicles, Boat parking
• Sleeps – 14
• 5 Bedrooms
o Three Master Suites (Two on the top floor, one on the main floor) – Suite on main floor has two queen beds
o Two bedrooms in the basement – Twin over full bunk bed, trundle bed in one room. Queen in the other bedroom
• Full Size Blow up mattress available
• Additional mattress available underneath queen bed in basement
• 4 full bathrooms
Hours to Share Policies:
• No Smoking
• Firm "no pets" policy, please do not ask for exceptions
• Max Occupancy – 14
• Must be 25 years or older
• Additional fees and taxes