|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
PRICE € 2650 and € 5150 WEEK 2 WEEKS
ANDUZE, formerly 'Anduzia' Gallo Roman.
During the Wars of Religion, Anduze was an important Protestant stronghold. It houses the Clock Tower in 1320 and the largest Protestant church in France. Anduze is the symbol of the tradition of silk in the Cevennes .This goes back to the 13th century .The peak of production is 1850.
The house, with its silkworm, is a reflection of the time. It dates from the early 19th century. (Magnanerie: piece for the rearing of silkworms). It is typical: very tall and narrow with small windows in the silk under the roof for ventilation. Anduze is the door of the Cevennes. Anduze is a tourist cited and offers all summer concerts and exhibitions. Terraces of coffee and streets are lively all day. FULL DESCRIPTION: SEE MORE DETAILS (below)
Family house for 5 generations.
You will be welcomed as friends. This charming place and good family memories bring you unforgettable moments of relaxation.
We will give you all the information to make your holiday a success.
This old farmhouse entirely restored very high and narrow, and its outbuildings form a beautiful whole. REFURBISHMENT OF PAINT 2015 -
renting the house (200m²) + outbuildings includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen: oven. microwave. .frigidaire dishwasher freezer. cafetiere samséo ...
- Large living room with flat screen TV and recent DVD player, Internet (WIFI and Ethernet port)
- Hall with decorative piano
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed 2 places
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry with washing machine
- 2 bedrooms with 1 bed 2 places, 1 room with 2 beds 1
- Spacious bathroom with toilet,
1 vast dormitory (former silk) attic with 4 beds 1.
on the desktop workspace with landing
- Dining room 60m² summer outward by 2 arches with farm table of 10 to 12 people.
- 12m² shelter with barbecue in stone
- 6000m² park enclosed by walls, closed by a big old gate and surrounded by centuries-old cedars. The bright green grass in spring yellow over the summer under the burning rays of the midday sun.
-12. 50m by 6m, salt water (no chlorine), depth: shallow end 1m10 deep end 3m,
Pool house with shower and changing room
- The pool is far from the house (about 30m), well separated by a stone wall. The access is via a small bridge over a depth of 20cm gap. This enables security for small children. But this can not be a substitute for parental supervision.
- Swimming pool equipped with a perimeter alarm installed in 2013. It provides great security by triggering soon as the child approaches the pool.
Interview by picciniste passes 1 to week and demand.
CALM (green area)
- Anduze small town of 3,000 inhabitants on the Gardon River 3km
- Bamboo Prafrance, steam train of the Cevennes, Valley roach with swimming,
- Silk Museum at St Hippolyte du Fort (20km), Museum of Cevennes valleys in St Jean du Gard (12km)......
- Desert Museum in Mialet (10km): At the heart of a french village, it revives the past and Huguenot history Camisards (1685 -1787) -.Grand Protestant rally on the 1st Sunday of September.
- Célébre Anduze pottery vases which decorate the castle of Versailles under Louis XIV.
- The GR6 passes the house and allows great walks (top of Lacan, castle Tornac ...)
- Numerous hiking Cevennes
BATHING IN RIVER
- Unforgettable in the gorges of roach Mialet
The nearest is the beach of LA GRANDE MOTTE 65km or 1:10 drive (source Mappy)
- 3 beautiful cities of art and history with a rich heritage: Uzes and Pont du Gard 42km, 59km MONTPELLIER, NIMES 44km the Roman
- The Cevennes: Valleys MIALET and SAINT JEAN DU GARD. Cevennes National Park.
The Cevennes are listed as World Heritage by UNESCO
- A little further away: The Camargue: 110km, Road 1:35 and Les Baux de Provence 100km road 1:35
Nous avons passé une très belle semaine en famille dans ce mas authentique et vaste (nous étions 10 personnes mais aurions pu être 12). Le jardin est très grand et la piscine magnifique, idéale pour les petits et les grands. Depuis le mas, de belles randonnées possibles.
Region: Languedoc Roussillon - Gard -
In the immediate vicinity
- CÉVENNES: Anduze is the gateway to the Cévennes - Cevennes National Park.
A little further :
- Uzes and Pont du Gard at 42km
- NIMES and its Roman heritage at 44km
- MONTPELLIER 59km
- SEA 65km: LA GRANDE MOTTE and Grau du Roi (1:10 drive)
- The Camargue 100km (1h30)
- Les Baux de Provence 110km (1h30)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
TARIF DÉGRESSIF : 2650€ la semaine et 5150€ pour 15 jours ++++++++++++
Caution location : 800€
Taxe séjour : 83€ par semaine ( taxe forfaitaire liée à la durée de location dans le Gard)
Le mas doit être rendu en état de propreté.
La transaction financière est effectuée par CLEVACANCES. Règlement par carte bancaire possible.
ASSURANCE ANNULATION POSSIBLE
CHEQUES VACANCES ACCEPTES
Transaction financiere par Clévacances
Traveler checks accepted