3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa, with great sea view and large swimming pool
- english, german, greek
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Only outside f the house.
Outside the house.
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Lovey Villa 2 hours from Athens
We spent a lovely few days at this Villa at the end of our holiday. The owner was very communicative and gave us a thorough introduction to the villa and surrounding area. The children loved the pool and fruit picking.
Beautiful property and fantastic location
This property in Selianitika is beautiful, incredibly maintained, quiet and peaceful. The swimming pool and garden areas are also beautiful, immaculately maintained and give the outdoor area the feeling of a resort without the crowds. The pool and gardens are beautiful and private, making for a wonderful vacation setting and experience.
Dimos and Efi, the property owners and managers are wonderful and gracious hosts. They were accommodating and helpful throughout the process and stay, going above and beyond in making sure we had a pleasant, enjoyable experience. They wanted to make sure we had and fabulous Greece experience and succeeded.
The property was clean, and all necessities required for an enjoyable stay were available. The kitchen is well equipped, the bedrooms comfortable and the bathrooms sparkling. It is centrally located for exploring the Peloponnese.
Overall, we could not have asked for a better location and experience at this beautiful home and highly recommend the home, the hosts and the location.
Thank you very much for your nice comments, we hope to see you again!
un sejour idyllique
C'est un séjour que je conseille a tous!!!
Le propriétaire (son papa, en fait) est fantastique, gentil, serviable...lui et son épouse nous ont accueillis royalement
La villa est extraordinaire, une vue de rêve et très bien équipée, rien ne manques pour passer un sejour inoubliable...même les bougies vous sont fournis
A 10 mn de la mer, et des boutiques, des restaurants
bref en un mot comme en cent allez y et bon sejour
1) The villa is located 180 km from the centre of Athens, or 210 km from El. Venizelos, Athens airport (meaning a 2-hours drive from the airport while using the new National Highway).
2) The distance from the new port of Patras is about 30 km, which means less than half an hour driving.
3) The exit number from the National highway is number 23, from where someone who comes with his own car should enter the village of Selianitika and to meet the owner's representative outside of the only church that exists “Saint Vasileios”.
4) For the renters of the country house, it is necessary to rent also a car, whereas the owner (or his representative) can assist them by providing 2-3 addresses of car rentals in Patras or Aigio (Aigio is 6 km away, from the house and is the closest largest city that has all kinds of commercial shops).
5) If the renters wish to come with their own car, or rent one from Athens airport or port of Patras, the owner's representative will wait for them in the centre of Selianitika, at an agreed time.
6) Alternatively, the owner's representative may pick the visitors from Athens airport and take them to the country house, as well as to transfer them back to the airport, in time, (and up to 4 passengers) for a total fare of 250 € for both ways (i.e. roundtrip).
7) Likewise, on the day of arrival (as per previous case), the owner's representative can transfer one of the renters to the car rental office (of their choice), in order to pick up their booked car.
8) Similarly, in the a.m. 2nd alternative, the owner's representative could offer a small tour in Selianitika and/or Aigio, to indicate to the renters suitable super markets, bakeries, restaurants, pharmacies, or anything similar that they may need.
9) Upon arrival at the house, the owner's representative, except from the delivery of the keys to the visitors, could offer information for areas of touristic interest and also instructions for use of the house’ systems and equipment (e.g. alarm, radiator, air conditioners, swimming pool etc).
10) Finally, in case a small damage repair at the house is required, the owner could contact an appropriate technician (i.e. electrician, plumber, etc) to repair the damage, earliest possible time.
11)Distance from nearby locations of interest: Ancient Olympia 123km, Delphi 139km, Kalavrita Ski Center 72km, Nafpaktos 39km, Arachova 151km.
12)Every year, during the second half of August, DH.K.EP.A plans and organizes a unique event. OINOXENIA is an innovative custom, a multiday cultural and gastronomic journey to the landscapes and flavors of Aigialeia, to the rich wine culture, to the culture and hospitality of the region, with many sophisticated events and gastronomic happenings.