Everyone who visits this property comments on the amazing location 5 minutes from everything! Turn right and you have the cinema and a cosy pub on your doorstep along with access to the train station and the top of the high street, turn left and you have views of Winchester Cathedral and St Catherine's Hill as you walk down towards the Wykeham Arms and carry on to the Cathedral and City centre via quiet old streets full of curiosities and history. The property is also close to the courts, hospital and university and a short distance from the train station (10 minutes).
This property is newly refurbished to a high standard throughout and accommodates families and small groups of friends comfortably over three floors with flexible choices on beds. Two bright and cosy bedrooms, lovely open plan well-equipped kitchen & sitting/family room with sofa bed, a bath/shower room, downstairs loo and utility room with washing machine and drying space. Really light and airy, lots of easy to open double-glazed windows and efficient central heating.
Comes with Wi-Fi, Samsung Frame TV with Sonos speakers and a coffee maker. Lots of power points throughout the house as well as USB charging sockets.
You also get private off-street covered parking for one car, which is as good as gold dust in Winchester.
As an experienced traveller myself I know just how important it is that the place you choose meets your expectations and has thoughtful finishing touches. You get everything I would expect from a stay in a 'home away from home' with the extra finesse that makes it a holiday or no-fuss business trip.
I look forward to welcoming you soon.
- You access the property from the covered private parking space
- Enter a hallway with a separate utility area, washing machine, freezer and sink
- Funky wallpaper design in the downstairs loo
- Plenty of room downstairs to leave things like outdoor clothing, shoes and buggies
Open plan sitting/family room:
- Drop leaf table & 4 chairs, Sofa bed and armchairs
- Cosy soft furnishings and lighting
- Samsung Frame TV with Sonos speaker and wifi connectivity to Netflix and BBC iplayer as well as terrestrial TV.
- Very well equipped for most cooking needs
- Plenty of utensils, pots and pans
- Lavazza coffee machine, kettle, microwave, Moulinex blender, toaster, dishwasher, oven, induction hob.
The bedrooms and bathroom are on the second floor. Clean white linen is provided along with soft towels and additional cosy furnishings. A Spacecot travel cot is also available.
- Double bed
- Spacious with freestanding mirror, seating, blackout blind
- Skylight window with blackout blind
- Bijou but it's got a clever bed that can be used as a single or can be converted into a two-level twin or even a king if required (a bit of a squeeze but it works!). See pictures for the different options.
- Bath with shower over
- Automatic lighting and extractor, skylight window
- Electric point for shavers and toothbrushes
- Hand and floor towels, loo rolls and toiletries provided